The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where is the bank?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this is a Mac issue, or where to put it. After the megaservers maintenance, I am in the Vaulken (sp) town where we begin if you are an Altmer I believe. I go where the palace is, Vaulken Treasury/Where the Queen's Throne is, but I see no bank there now.

What happened? I want to get some of my stuff and I can't because I see no bank in the building. Am I looking in the correct area?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    HsojVvad wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a Mac issue, or where to put it. After the megaservers maintenance, I am in the Vaulken (sp) town where we begin if you are an Altmer I believe. I go where the palace is, Vaulken Treasury/Where the Queen's Throne is, but I see no bank there now.

What happened? I want to get some of my stuff and I can't because I see no bank in the building. Am I looking in the correct area?
    Just made an alt to check and it is still there (door to right as you enter building) Maybe just a lot of players there and it's lagging before you see them all including the bank teller.

This is on Europe Megaserver. Not a Mac issue just server side lag or similar I expect.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Moonraker. I walked right by it. I guess running I didn't see the small open area to my right.

Thanks a lot you saved me from going batty.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    HsojVvad wrote: »
    Thanks Moonraker. I walked right by it. I guess running I didn't see the small open area to my right.

Thanks a lot you saved me from going batty.
    No problem, it's not obvious.