The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck forever in Foundry of Woe, help please!

Bombersteve
I was almost done with the Foundry of Woe quest, where you have to save Lyris. I used the portal, game starts to load, but then it decides to log out.

When i got back in, i was back in the Final Room, but the portal was gone. Meaning i can't go back :(.

I might need someone to manually teleport me out (into the harbourage, if a destination is needed), as i can't do it myself (no friends to teleport to, guild is in another alliance)

@Bombersteve
Char name: Vin'tess
Edited by Bombersteve on April 11, 2014 12:22PM
  • stryderzz
    stryderzz
    ✭✭✭
    have you opened your map and tried to port to a wayshrine? any wayshrine? lol
  • Bombersteve
    You can't zoom out when you are in that place.

But i managed to fix it in another way.

I went to the pvp area, got to the wayshrine there, that made me able to teleport back. Then i walked back into the harbourage as the quest progress didn't change upon teleport, and its fixed now.
  • Nosferu
    Nosferu
    Having same issue, will try your workaround
  • mfischer303b14_ESO
    and yes you can port, you open up the map, then top right corner of map, says quest, pins, ect, click on pins i think it was, or one of them and you can port to the town. atm game is stuck for me on loading screen so i cant give you exact name of it, but its up in the right hand corner. Hope this helps
  • woodlandwoodsb14_ESO
    This bug is alive and well. I just finished the Foundry of Woe, used the portal to escape, and then experienced a log out error. When I logged back in it put me back in the Foundry of Woe at the portal. I used it and it took me to the Harborage. Once there, it said "Watch the Exchange" and then it "Failed".

Now I'm in the Harborage and it wants me to escape the Foundry of Woe again. There is no portal back to Oblivion and I cannot use the door to exit the Harborage. Ugh.