Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I love your game

Dimachaerus
Hello Zenimax

You've got an amazing game here! I really like it and I hope you will continue to fix, build and improve this game for a long time!

Currently lvl 49 and just got to Coldharbour, been doing all quests that aren't bugged, listening to their stories as well, of course! (yes I play a lot, almost 5 days /played time lol).
And these stories are amazing, I always question the motives of the people who give me or are involved in my quests, you never know if their trying to trick you! :D

I'm gonna play through everything in the other factions as well, because your game is that good.
There are some bugs in your game that you really need to sort out, but that does not discourage me at all, most games at launch will have them, and as long as you work hard to fix them I can't ask for more :)

Anyway, thanks for a great game, I will support this game for a long time, as long as you support us, keep working hard and make this game even greater!

• Dimachaerus
    Your forums are horrid though! So messy and hard to navigate. Please fix :p
    Edited by Dimachaerus on April 11, 2014 5:16AM
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with both comments. :)
  • Sanspoof
    Sanspoof
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. :p
  • yvanbroeckpreeb18_ESO
    Hahaha, yeah the forums are pretty horrible!

I've also been playing a lot but only the lower level areas since I still need to figure out exactly what class I'll be playing.

It's nice to see a post in here that adds a positive note compared to all the 'omg, you guys suck'-kind-of-posts.

I'm having a great time in Tamriel, there could be some improvements, like a faction side auction house for example as I believe they didn't think this whole Guild Store thingy through and the UI could be more pc friendly.

Apart from those two complaints, I'm having a blast! Listening to every quest storyline, getting to know more about the persons involved, reading the lore books, explore the beautiful world. All in all, an amazing experience and totally worth the monthly payment in my opinion.
  • Dimachaerus
    snip

I agree, the guild stores aren't the best design, and it's also hard to find things in it without a search function.

There are definitely things ZeniMax can improve or change for the better. :)

Edited by Dimachaerus on April 11, 2014 5:37AM