Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Templars (Ebonheart) Plaguebring Quest *spoilers*

thilog
thilog
✭✭✭
I'm having real issues with the alchemist in plaguebringer. He's supposed to be level 17, I'm level 23 and he outright slaughters me. I'm lucky to get him to 80% before I die. I run out of mana, stam.. health.. his poison dot and snare devastate me.

My heals at this point are the 2 instant ones, sorry can't remember names, the one that heals allies and the hp/stam regen, I've put 2 points in passive to boost healing.

My main weapon is sword and shield, using 1/puncture/rampage(?) 2/regen heal, 3/aoe heal, 4/charge, 5/instant dot (again can't remember the name) morphed to do additional 100 over 8 seconds.

t's about the best combination I've found for crafting/gathering, but it's horrible for the solo missions or taking on groups of 3 or more mobs.

I use heavy, mixed with 3 parts leather. And passives to enhance stam, health, armour All weapons and armour lv 23, green, some blues, enchanted with health, stam, magjka, I have around 600 hp, stam and 750 majik. roughly. Sword is Fine, + 9pts unresisted damage health enchant. Shield + 29 stam

Suggestions? I don't want to go with the all dot/dd spells we have as that's so not a templar.. it's more like a sorc.

Besides the quest being a little buggy (the npc can despawn etc or get lost or you drag him too far and he resets) there isn't much space to try to kite him, do you ignore his helper? Are there potions you can take to dispell the poison? would they work? or increase resist? These are the kind tips I'm looking for.
Edited by thilog on April 11, 2014 4:38AM