Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Some more QoL ideas~

genericroleplayer92
One being a suggestion forum section. I don't like adding to the player discussion with stuff not particularly pertaining to story matters and what have you~

Well, my first post talked about matters such as a possible minimap and an option for subtitles, just tasteful decisions that I feel players should be able to choose if they want it or not.

This post will be about more game-affecting things;

First suggestion slightly changes what opting to skip the tutorial area will give you. As it is, it seems to not matter what class you are, you always get an iron greatsword and an iron sword with the sealed urn. Now, if you are playing a D.Warrior or Templar, This set-up is great to start with. include a shield and it' covers everything a warrior could need. Now say someone makes a Sorcerer or Nightblade.

Sorcerers utilize the staffs and Nightblades mainly utilize daggers, or so the stereotypical classes would say. Why give these classes the basic iron sword and greatsword? How about a randomized set of staffs (basic flame/ ice/ shock and a healing staff) for sorcerer characters who skip the Wailing Prison, and maybe a pair of iron daggers for nightblades?

I just feel that not every class needs to start with the same exact thing just because the player decided to skip the Prison in the beginning.

My next QoL is to make a slight adjustment to the loot-able sources, and what you find. What if the loot you find was influenced by your class? nothing too different, but sorcerers would be more likely to find staffs , enchant and potion materials, while warriors would more likely find weapons, shields, and maybe blacksmithing materials? This isn't as refined as it could be, and definitely might not even be considered, just something to consider.

Finally, I leave here today with a possible new race. Might just be pulling at strings, but I'd like a Deadra for possible characters xD There was a bat file that could be created for the PC version of Skyrim that allowed for this. Anyway, I hope your journey through Tamriel is fortunate, and may the fight against Molag Bal be tipped in your favor~
Edited by genericroleplayer92 on April 11, 2014 1:32AM