Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Questions about the werewolf form

Brittany_Joy
Brittany_Joy
✭✭✭✭
Hello, I have a few questions to ask about the werewolf form.

Does the set bonuses disappear in werewolf form? For example say if I have a set bonus that increases my dodge when I block, will it disappear or not function in werewolf form?

How much time does devour give? I noticed once I infected a player I was in werewolf form for a very long time. So I am wondering if feeding on players give way more time than NPCs? and does anyone know how much time it does give?
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know about werewolves at all?
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf is only unlocked in the higher level zones through a quest line. The only people that really know a lot about it are the people who participated in the long term beta.

Probably best to look for some videos on the subject; probably going to be faster than waiting for comments this early.
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Osi wrote: »
    Werewolf is only unlocked in the higher level zones through a quest line. The only people that really know a lot about it are the people who participated in the long term beta.

Probably best to look for some videos on the subject; probably going to be faster than waiting for comments this early.
    Thanks for the reply but I didnt ask about that. I am a werewolf but I do not know how much time devour actually gives 'cause it seems like the time given is completely negated by the eating animation.
  • pokebreaker
    pokebreaker
    ✭✭✭
    I'm curious about this as well.