Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Groups and Quests.

SDZald
SDZald
✭✭✭
I didn't play in the beta and a friend and I team up a lot. I have noticed some strange things in group play and I wonder if anyone knows if they plan on cleaning up Group/quests.

1)When in group if any one in the group does something quest related, why doesn't it get applied to everyone in the group that has that quest?

2)Why can't group mates share quests as long as they haven't progressed past the start?

3)Why when I get separated from my group members is it so hard to locate them? Why isn't there a group member icon on the compass?

• Chotto84
    Chotto84
    Soul Shriven
    Totally agree can't find friends when separated and having to repeat each quest step for the players because you lose each other is tedious.
    NEEDS fixing ASAP