The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

(Spoiler DONT LOOK if you didnt do those quest yet) Raz is Jesus

Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Before you look down this topic line and ruin your game experiance i must warn you this concern a part of the game involving Razum Dar so if you dont want to be spoiled dont look down the page.

Spoiler down...
Can someone explain me why after completing the reaper march quest where raz die and actualy doing as he says and letting him die i see him again in summerset island as he ask me to travel to coldharbor with Galerion?

Its been confirmed Raz is the Christ or he has 9 lives we must worship him! O_o
Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 14, 2014 3:47PM
One bow to darken the sun
One bow to unite the clans
One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raz is an intelligence agent. If people think he died, they don't look for him.

Best way to do that? Fake your death in front of someone running around on what they'd think were HIS assignments...
    Options
  • Aaren
    Aaren
    You let him die? You cold hearted ***! He's still pissed at me... I can't believe he sweared at me.
    Options
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This one did it with a tear in her eyes but again this one guess you tend to loose a little of your humanity when youve been dead for this long.

Anyway thats what Raz wanted

Options
  • SinBad
    SinBad
    ✭✭✭
    you could of used the
    spoiler
    thing instead all of those spaces :p
    Myrmidons, my brothers of the sword. I'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting, beyond that beach? Immortality!Take it, it's yours!
    Options
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    just how you do that...

Options
  • SinBad
    SinBad
    ✭✭✭
    the 6th button above the text box, once you click it there is 3 options, quote, code, and spoiler.
    Edited by SinBad on April 10, 2014 6:55PM
    Myrmidons, my brothers of the sword. I'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting, beyond that beach? Immortality!Take it, it's yours!
    Options
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    well thx for telling ive been looking for it

Options
  • stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO
    Man.... what's the point of your spoiler if you post it in the thread title ???
    The statement "if you put enough monkeys behind enough typewriters... sooner or later one will produce the works of Shakespeare" has sadly been proven utterly wrong by the internet...
    Options
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Raz is jesus doesn't mean much as far as I know

Options
  • Mordikye
    Mordikye
    I came across this too. How does he not mention it?
    Showed up at the mages guild and just says "Seems like moments ago we where in Dune, Yes?"
    So...there's no connecting reunion or anything? Just business as usual?
    Options
  • 00Serval
    00Serval
    Are all of you just talking about the Two Moons Path, which is a vision of a potential future if the khajiit don't get a new mane, and thus drop out of the Dominion, causing the wood elves to go feral and the Summerset Isles to be invaded?

That's what the npcs and the game told me was happening, and when I spoke to Raz, Ayrenn and Urcelmo afterwards (standing in a big group just outside the temple in Dune) they all said they were being given a commentary of what was happening and that the queen would be making jokes about Urcelmo's theoretical betrayal, Raz was disappointed that he was supposedly killed by Urcelmo (disappointed by the implication than Urcelmo could kill him, not that he would) and Urcelmo found it unnerving that it was implied he could betray the queen.
    Options
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No we talking about main questline just before coldharbor raz come back from the dead for some reason unknown.
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 19, 2014 5:34AM

Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing can kill Raz. Not even you.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • 00Serval
    00Serval
    No we talking about main questline just before coldharbor raz come back from the dead for some reason unknown.

The Two Moons Path quest does occur just before you enter Coldharbour, you do it after retaking Dune in Reaper's March.

If this is somehow not that quest, then which was it/what were the circumstances of his "death?"
    Options
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The quest in the ruins where he gets burried under a pile of rock or survive depending on your choice

Options
  • JosephChip
    JosephChip
    ✭✭✭
    LOL people. How about reading the frigging text during quests?
    The point where he dies is a vision of things to come. It's the same quest where you kill the Silvenar that goes werewolf and the wood elves are plunged into chaos by the wild hunt. It's the same quest where the Kajhits abandon the Dominion and Queen Ayrenn dies. It's a VISION! It's supposed to represent a grim future in which the champion failed to become Mane and everything went down the drain.
    And as 00Serval said, yes, it's the Two Moons Path quest.
    Edited by JosephChip on April 19, 2014 4:46PM
    Options
  • Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO
    JosephChip wrote: »
    LOL people. How about reading the frigging text during quests?
    The point where he dies is a vision of things to come. It's the same quest where you kill the Silvenar that goes werewolf and the wood elves are plunged into chaos by the wild hunt. It's the same quest where the Kajhits abandon the Dominion and Queen Ayrenn dies. It's a VISION! It's supposed to represent a grim future in which the champion failed to become Mane and everything went down the drain.
    And as 00Serval said, yes, it's the Two Moons Path quest.

I don't think you and the OP are talking about the same quest here.
    There's a quest in reaper's march where you go into an Ayleid ruin with Raz and a few others to destroy an artifact that grants the wearer control over all the mer races. For the protection of queen Ayrenn you and Taz need to destroy the artifact. At the end of the quest you get the choice to either let Raz die and destroy the artifact with him, or to let him live and let him look for a new hiding spot for the artifact. What the OP here is referring to is that he let Raz die in the quest, but later on he's back alive and well in other quests in reaper's march. I chose to let Raz live but I did wonder what would have happened during those quests if I had chosen to kill him.
    Edited by Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO on April 19, 2014 5:20PM
    Options
  • JosephChip
    JosephChip
    ✭✭✭

I don't think you and the OP are talking about the same quest here.
    There's a quest in reaper's march where you go into an Ayleid ruin with Raz and a few others to destroy an artifact that grants the wearer control over all the mer races. For the protection of queen Ayrenn you and Taz need to destroy the artifact. At the end of the quest you get the choice to either let Raz die and destroy the artifact with him, or to let him live and let him look for a new hiding spot for the artifact. What the OP here is referring to is that he let Raz die in the quest, but later on he's back alive and well in other quests in reaper's march. I chose to let Raz live but I did wonder what would have happened during those quests if I had chosen to kill him.

The OP is talking about a quest that comes right before the one where you have to go to Skywatch to talk to Raz and then to Cold Harbor. So I do believe it is the quest I am talking about. Either this or the OP is very confused.
    Options
  • Antonie
    Antonie
    ✭✭✭
    In Reaper`s March you will encounter an ayleid ruin to the north west right after you finished/left the vineduskranger village and a quest will be given to you in which Razum-Dar is involved. You are to destroy an artifact of immense power but to do so there is a choice to be made. The options presented will decide the fate of Razum-Dar(live or die) and the artifact(destroy or keepsake).

After you have done the last quest in Reaper`s march involving the main story line, queen ayreen will ask you to travel to Skyhaven to meet Razum-Dar(and he is there) thus the confusion of Kyubi.

There is also a quest, that you guys are talking about involving a death-scene of Razum-Dar, which is a vision but some of you guys are wrong, when you are saying that Kyubi is referring to that quest.

Btw Razum-Dar did die in the ruins, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.
    Edited by Antonie on April 19, 2014 6:00PM
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”-Albert Einstein
    Leben ist ein RPG. Was ist DEINE Rolle?-Motto von http://rpgspielen.de/

Options
  • CaptainAqua
    CaptainAqua
    Soul Shriven
    I did this quest where I had the option to let him live or die just a few moments ago, I chose to save him though now he's mad at me. It definitely wasn't a vision quest, I did this before the Two Moons Path quest, they are different quests. I haven't even done that one yet.

I found this thread because I was curious what would happen if I let Raz die, I couldn't believe the game was giving me the choice to let him die.
    Edited by CaptainAqua on April 19, 2014 11:28PM
    Options
  • RaZaddha
    RaZaddha
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't done this quest, I just can't decide if I let him live or die, so I jsut left him to rot in the ruin
    Options
  • RaZaddha
    RaZaddha
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, new info
    During THe Fires of Dune, when you retake the city and you walk with the Champion through the city, When you see Queen Ayrenn Raz is behind her, he will explain that he managed to get out of the ruins while it collapsed, only he survivd but he was gravely injured
    Options
  • Aerdrie
    Aerdrie
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much RaZaddha. I seriously could not have done what Raz wanted me to without that little spoiler from you.
    Guild: Imperial Trading Company, EU
    Aeland Gemleius - Imperial Drgonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant Vet14 Master Crafter
    Dar'Kissan - Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldemeri Dominion
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RaZaddha wrote: »
    spoilers

Phew...

I get more attached to characters in video games sometimes than to most RL people :pensive:

P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
    Options
  • Foxhunt
    Foxhunt
    ✭✭✭
    Antonie wrote: »
    In Reaper`s March you will encounter an ayleid ruin to the north west right after you finished/left the vineduskranger village and a quest will be given to you in which Razum-Dar is involved. You are to destroy an artifact of immense power but to do so there is a choice to be made. The options presented will decide the fate of Razum-Dar(live or die) and the artifact(destroy or keepsake).

After you have done the last quest in Reaper`s march involving the main story line, queen ayreen will ask you to travel to Skyhaven to meet Razum-Dar(and he is there) thus the confusion of Kyubi.

There is also a quest, that you guys are talking about involving a death-scene of Razum-Dar, which is a vision but some of you guys are wrong, when you are saying that Kyubi is referring to that quest.

Btw Razum-Dar did die in the ruins, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Exatly. I had the same "WTF" moment because I too let him die in those ruins (I didn't want to!) and then later he is alive and well once more.
    Options
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    I knew better than to try to kill Raz... so I didn't and he was super pissed. Worse part was the options in talking to him you can recount your heroing efforts with each other.... I got all misty eyed so I didn't pull the trigger so to speak.
    Edited by Pyatra on April 28, 2014 5:31PM
    Options
  • Lovely
    Lovely
    ✭✭✭
    You can ask him how come he didn't die - he's in Dune, next to the queen, near the wall.
    Options