The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Elf DK What to use?

leandro.800ub17_ESO
leandro.800ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I am making a hybrid between dps and tank
I am not interested in critical dmg so i am thinking of 3 pieces of light armor (3 to use item set) and rest of heavy armor (tanky)
The idea is to get the spell resistance and magika cost reduction boost from the light armor and rest of passives from heavy armor

In weapon a dual wield axe for extra bleed and the extra 15% more dmg when attacking disabled targets. This i intend to use with Petrify to stun them

In skills get the flame extra dmg from dark elf passive and use it with other fire abilities and Inferno

So the line would be:
1st: Stwin Slashes (also heals)
2nd: Petrify (use with dual wield passive)
3rd: Fiery Breath , Lava Whip or Stonefist (still don't know)
4th:Inferno
5th: Molten Weapons (more dmg)
R: Dragonknight Standard

Magika: 12 Points
Health: 16 Points
Stamina: 21 Points

What is your opinion? Is 12 Magika enought? What king of bonus should i add to armor ?