The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The forum needs a Subjestion section

Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
✭✭✭

While this forum got tons of zone for topics none of them are dedicated to game subjestion. Im sure a ton of player are willing to send the dev team feedback but right now all this feedback will be lost amonst topic the development team wont even read.

This topic is a topic about PHD or if youd rather call it Player helping Developers
Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 10, 2014 3:38PM
One bow to darken the sun
One bow to unite the clans
One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sub-jest? Is this where we make fun of the subscriptions?
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mah more like switch that skill effect for that skill effect make that thing do X correct Y Please fix that bug etc. How can the dev know what we think if we dont tell them?

for exemple here is a subjestion about how to make people think about feeding or not feeding as a vampire based on a small rework of the vampirism stage

Ill make a list of possible stuff that could vary on stages so to make it worthwhile for vampire to actualy feed.

Stage 1
    20% fire damage
    20% frost resistance

stage 2
    30% fire damage
    30% frost resistance
    -20% vampire ability cost
    -20% health regen

Stage 3
    40% fire damage
    40% frost resistance
    -40% vampire ability cost
    -40% health regen

Stage 4
    50% fire damage
    50% frost resistance
    -60% vampire ability cost
    -60% health regen

As seen above vampirism increase cold resistance as it progress (undead dont feel the cold like the living) however fire becomes increasingly treatening while vampire abilities become easyer to access to and base wound recovery slower (closer to death) What made vampirism so versatile in previous game was the power balance between stage. so far Stage 4 is Superior to stage one in every way and this needs to change (do i look like i care if i got a small reduction on health regeneration? i got a thousand Healing ability!)

Surely some of you got ideas that theyd want implemented into the game?

Making subjestion about the subscribtion model isnt out of the topic either
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 10, 2014 3:59PM
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun