Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does racial skills unable when playing for another faction in PVP??

andujar_dani
I have been told by a guy in the game, that when a character is created in a faction and the race does not belong to this faction, in PVP your racial skills wont work. ¿Is that true? I mean, I am leveling up a Khajiit in ebony pact so if true, does affect me a lot!
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    haha no, that's totally false
  • andujar_dani
    Shimond wrote: »
    haha no, that's totally false
    Are you sure? I could not find information about it neither in favor nor against it.

• Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the silliest thing ever.
  • andujar_dani
    So there are no cons of chosing a race from any pact? I mean, I if you wanna buy your unique racial set you should be in your racial main city, is that right?
    Thanx all for comment
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there are no cons of chosing a race from any pact? I mean, I if you wanna buy your unique racial set you should be in your racial main city, is that right?
    Thanx all for comment

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "unique racial set"?
  • andujar_dani
    RakeWorm wrote: »
    Thanx all for comment

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "unique racial set"?

I mean, the PVP points are for buying specific PVP items, and like in other MMORPG, there is usually an specific legendary set, in this case "The Khajiit Set" that buffs your racial skills. So the question would be if every items are available to be bought in any city.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, the PVP points are for buying specific PVP items, and like in other MMORPG, there is usually an specific legendary set, in this case "The Khajiit Set" that buffs your racial skills. So the question would be if every items are available to be bought in any city.

Ohh, I see what you're saying. Huh, I don't know the answer.