The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking For A Guild AD/NA

blackdragons27
Looking for a guild for my hubby and I in the Aldmeri Dominion N/A server. He is looking to more PvP while I am not much of a PvP player but am willing to learn. I don't mind running around harvesting nods and helping others when I can. We're both mid 20's with 2 kids under 5( so they're still a little needy :wink: ) I'm online almost every day while the hubby can only play weekends.
  • starlight07_ESO
    Check us out.. husband and wife run guild.. http://eor.enjin.com - casual family style guild
    Edited by starlight07_ESO on April 10, 2014 12:40PM
    ~ Taryn D'Vine
    GL Edge of Reality
    eor.enjin.com
    Options
  • murdax
    murdax
    Hi there Blackdragons I just had to reply to your post saying that I would love for the honor of speaking with you both or if not you as a means of getting to know you and for you to get to know us. Also i would love for you to check out our website friend www.digitalimpulsegaming.com

P.S - I sent you a private message on here with some information about us.
    Options
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hello blackdragons27,

You may be interested in my guild, the Fangs of Ironglaive. We are a PvE, crafting, trading, and social guild that is looking for mature, friendly players to create a community with here on ESO. While we are not currently invested in PvP as a guild at this time, we do have plans for PvP domination later. However, that is not to say that our guild members wouldn't be willing to run some PvP with your husband, in fact I am sure a few would love to. We have drawn a mature crowd who also have more important responsibilities than playing ESO, such as children, jobs, grandchildren, etc. As such we are very understanding about time constraints and we do not require any more time than you are willing to play. We also match your server and faction requirements, most of our members are AD currently.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me either here or in game. If you are interested in joining, feel free to either join our website or message me anywhere. Hope to hear back from you and your husband!
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Options
  • Ghastly
    Ghastly
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there blackdragon, Im Ghastly, the leader of <Grin>

<Grin> is a casual guild of friendly players, many of whom have been in "top tier" guilds in previous games, but want a friendlier environment with less strict of a schedule. We have a solid core of members who've played together throughout the beta. We even won "runner up" in the beta guild contest, with a member-base of roughly 200 beta testers, though with the EU/US split we are currently around 100 in-game. We are actively running groups in both PvE and PvP, and while we will be doing "end game" content as a guild, are not "hardcore" and events will always be optional.

Our members come from all backgrounds, and we welcome gamers of all types. At just about any given time of the day, or night, our teamspeak has a group of friendly players chatting and having a good time.

Our rules are fairly basic:

1) Teamwork above all else. Through teamwork, everything else comes naturally.

2) Bigotry of any kind will absolutely not be tolerated. We have members from all backgrounds, and we enjoy our diverse community.

3) You must download teamspeak3. You do not have to talk, or even own a mic, but it will be required for any pvp or pve guild groups and events.

4) No spamming or scamming.

We prefer players who are 18 or older.
    If you would like to join, post here or send myself (@ghastlygrin), or @Empjoy, mail in game.
    Edited by Ghastly on April 11, 2014 2:54AM
    Options
  • Valturion
    Valturion
    ✭✭
    The Protectorate is a very selective and close community of players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

If this ideal resonates within you, learn more here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61800/order-of-the-protectorate#latest

Rise to your calling.

╰╮♢╭╯
    Justicar Valturion
    High Commander of the Protectorate
    Options