Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bank in Ebonheart - where?

AngryNord
AngryNord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I guess I am going daft after all... I am not for the life of me able to find a bank anywhere in Ebonheart... Is there one??
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gah, guess I have to trek all the way back to Davon's Watch then...
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use a wayshrine? It's right in the middle of the city.
  • gypsythief
    gypsythief
    ✭✭
    No, not daft in the slightest, although I might be writing a strongly worded letter to the House Redoran City Planner demanding that they build a bank there.

Unfortunately, until they do, you'll just have to keep trekking back to Davon's Watch, which has the only bank in Stonefalls.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BTW, am I the only one finding it strange that a port city of medium importance (Davon's Watch) is a virtual metropolis, whilst the capital of a whole alliance (Ebonheart) is just a small village?
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    BTW, am I the only one finding it strange that a port city of medium importance (Davon's Watch) is a virtual metropolis, whilst the capital of a whole alliance (Ebonheart) is just a small village?

Not at all. New York City isn't the capital of New York state.
  • Runhent
    Runhent
    ✭✭✭
    True, but according to some wikis:

"Ebonheart lost its former significance finally after the death of Nerevar and exaltation of the Tribunal - Almalexia moved the capital of Morrowind to Mournhold and made it her residence".

So, maybe, Ebonheart is the capital of Pact, but is not very popular place. Just symbol :smile:
    Gilryne Telvanni, at your service.
    EU | Ebonheart Pact | ElderScrolls.Net & RuESO
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not the size of your village that matters, but how you use it.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wrlifeboil wrote: »

Not at all. New York City isn't the capital of New York state.

And Albany isn't the capital of the USA (to take it the other way)
  • AureateRN
    AureateRN
    ✭✭✭
    gypsythief wrote: »
    No, not daft in the slightest, although I might be writing a strongly worded letter to the House Redoran City Planner demanding that they build a bank there.

Unfortunately, until they do, you'll just have to keep trekking back to Davon's Watch, which has the only bank in Stonefalls.

...which sets up a particularly challenging situation now that the early Thieves Refuge is in Davon's Watch.

It would have made sense to put it in Ebonheart, thereby controlling some of the "all the traffic in one city" lag we are experiencing now, PLUS it would have taken care of at least part of the "no bank" issue, because the refuges have a very basic bank.

It would have also provided some minute (and MUCH needed) degree of challenge for the "mercenaries" as well, since Ebonheart can be approached more easily, not only through a limited number of choke points. The Wayshrine is already dangerous, just with guards, and even if you haven't killed anyone!

Sigh...

Why do they never ask me? *wink*

Seriously though...it's still a fun game that's evolving well.

Happy Travels Everyone!
    Edited by AureateRN on March 22, 2015 12:05PM

"...people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed."
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche~

• Captainkrunch96
    Captainkrunch96
    ✭✭✭
    Noice Thread Necromancy!
    Edited by Captainkrunch96 on March 22, 2015 9:28PM
  • SimonSays89
    Devin's watch (Stonefalls), near where you pick up the starter quest that leads you to bleak rock there is a bank there
    "May your sword be sharp, and your tongue sharper!"
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    Runhent wrote: »
    True, but according to some wikis:

"Ebonheart lost its former significance finally after the death of Nerevar and exaltation of the Tribunal - Almalexia moved the capital of Morrowind to Mournhold and made it her residence".

So, maybe, Ebonheart is the capital of Pact, but is not very popular place. Just symbol :smile:

Sorry, but Mournhold is the capital of the Ebonheart Pact:
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mournhold
    Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! The thread that never dies.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA