Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are some lore books not in the game?

LeaAaron
LeaAaron
Soul Shriven
Hello!

I like to have the guilds lore books and am looking te be as complete as possible. After some running around on Auridon I consulted some guides, but, alas, the books I am missing are not ate the indicated place.
Yes, I know that different guides show the books at different places, but I checked them all. Any hints?
  • Ariane
    Ariane
    ✭✭✭
    I can asure you "The Lusty Argonian Maid" is in the game :smiley:

I've read somewhere that books change over time, you can check a bookshelf after a while and it will have a different book, but maybe that statement was wrong :confused:
    Edited by Ariane on April 10, 2014 9:14AM
    "I am not an Argonian. I am a crocodile"
  • fatalslink
    fatalslink
    ✭✭
    Ariane wrote: »
    I can asure you "The Lusty Argonian Maid" is in the game :smiley:

I've read somewhere that books change over time, you can check a bookshelf after a while and it will have a different book, but maybe that statement was wrong :confused:

they have to justify the M rating somewhere right ahaha
  • remlish
    remlish
    ✭✭
    Lore books do not move. Regular books and skill books are not fixed and randomly appear in bookshelves.

Dulfy has some of the most complete guides with screenshots for finding all of the Lore Books. http://dulfy.net/category/eso/lorebooks/
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with some lore books is that there's a known issue where the game client puts the book UNDER another object, so you can't interact with it.

Sometimes logging out and logging back in right next to it will fix it... sometimes not.

If you see the purple glow in an area where you know a lore book you haven't collected is, submit a /bug. People shouldn't have to log out / log back in to see interactable world items.