The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More issues in Cyrodiil

SilentVigil
SilentVigil
✭✭
A few days ago I changed home campaigns to be on a campaign that was less populated but still fairly active (Skull Crusher) at the most one side will have two bars. However, when action picks up it’s a 50/50 chance that when I teleport or respawn my client will be left hanging and I have to force quit and re-log. Depending on how busy it is I may get back in after the first time or like the 5th time.

When I am able to zone back in (or whatever the proper term is) I’ve usually been kicked from my group for being excessively absent and find myself having to ride back to the action which can take a great deal of time.

Having now played a great deal of PvP - I have to say I am shocked how similar it is to GW2 - you spend 80% of your time riding from one keep to another - rinse and repeat. There is really no sense of ownership of keeps - it’s just follow the zerg. People will grow tired of this even without the performance issues.

Today I did hear from someone at ZOS! - though, it wasn’t about any of the technical support issues I have submitted - apparently one of my posts broke the forum code of conduct by responding to our lock picking troll. Thanks for taking action on that important issue!

Anyways, I hope you guys have better experiences than me - I canceled my sub for now and might check back in a couple months to see what is happening but I can’t justify paying any more than I have already for this current product.