Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A little cosmetics and build help please.

mordainenb16_ESO
Hello,
After playing the first main quest a few times I eventually grew fond of Sai Sahan and decided to make something like that myself.
A Redguard swordmaster, purely focused on damage. Which I think should be easy: picked a DK, a pair of swords, as well as a 2h, leaning towards medium/light armor, pure stamina focused attribute build, something that kicks up your attack speed, gives some extra weapon damage from class skills, maybe throw in a heal if need be.
Question 1: do you think this kind of build would be viable in both pvp/pve? If not, what and why should I tweak in it?
Question 2 (with many follow-ups): I kinda want him to look...idk..nomadic? Sort of Desert/Middle-Eastern like with those scimitar swords or something similar. What kind of blades are there for this particular thing if at all? Can you get them at high levels as well? Same applies for armor (light-looking, not too covering etc)
Anyone out there that knows this? I'd be much appreciated:)
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Redguard equipment is likely what you want, as well as race for that matter.

As far as viable goes, dunno. I think in general class skills (and thus magica abilities) scale better than weapon (stamina) ones. But that doesn't mean you'd be steamrolled by others with a more balanced build in mind.
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    Don't about armour types, however I have a 2H NB stamina build medium armour nord.

I have only taken shadow cloak and the ultimate from shadow line. In PvE everything is pretty simple so far.

All my focus is on 3 stam / 1 health, mostly points into 2h and medium armour. Upper cut is great, stun them 4s then disappear, then charge root them disappear, uppercut stun 4s, rinse and repeat. nothing solo touches me, groups cause a few problems but only if there is more than 3.

PvP wise, not sure how it will fair. I think it will probably be good, if you can keep stuns up and bleeds. Nord HP regen racial goes a way to helping this, and medium armour gives stam regen too.
    Edited by Mortelus on April 9, 2014 11:58PM
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?