Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stonefalls to Deeshan? Am I missing something here?

Johnny_NO_skillz
Johnny_NO_skillz
✭✭✭
So I got my character to level 15 (about to ding 16) and there is only a small handful of quests left in Stonefalls to do before it's completed, but people are telling me to wait until I'm level 17 or 18 to go to Deeshan? Seriously?

I've run Fungal Grotto about 3 times I think, and it doesn't give you barely any experience at all?

Is it normal for a character to do dungeons of the other alliances? How would I even do them?

I'm really confused. As much as I loved ES3: Morrowind, and the Dunmer lore, I'm sick of seeing ashy weather, and giant mushrooms.

Please help :(
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im in Deeschan with a lvl 15 and, some fights are abit harder, but its not impossible to do it.

My advice would be play the game like you want, and not what others tell you to do, go to the zone, see if you can quests there without dying to much.

other way is to go around the map for locations where u haven't really been, and see if you find new quest givers, many quest givers you wont see if you dont run to the big empty spaces in your current map
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can go to Deeshan any time you like. The mobs there start around lvl 17 so you should be able to deal with them for the most part.
    This is also the first zone in EP where you will find new mats in the wild, like oak and high iron nodes.
    :)
  • uselessbass
    i am also level 15 i went to deeshan its much nicer and the quests are higher level but i haven't had any problems doing the few i have, i just been exploring don't let your level stop u from going in there and having fun exploring it
  • Danarchist
    Danarchist
    ✭✭
    You can get to other factions dungeons by going into the group tab, clicking the magnifying glass icon in the upper right hand corner, switching the dropdown to dungeon and selecting anything but grotto. Then simply right click on a party member that is in the dungeon and travel to them.

I went to Deeshan at 15 and had no problems, and I am almost entirely setup for group healing so I hit like a nerf ball. If you are feeling squish when you get there you can always find a group of bad guys in stonefalls that spawn quickly and murderlate them over and over till you level. I found some guys in the south west part of the map that were fairly easy to kill and 100xp a pop
  • Johnny_NO_skillz
    Johnny_NO_skillz
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice all - should I go do the dungeons in other alliances zones?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice all - should I go do the dungeons in other alliances zones?
    Sure, just remember those are all group dungeons, i recommend a group of 4 with 1 healer in the mix ...
    :)
    Edited by SirAndy on April 9, 2014 9:16PM
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Also, if your group is ready to enter a dungeon you can go to the group finder and select the dungeon outside of you alliance then close the group finder. Then open the world map and zoom out, find the dungeon you want and fast travel to it. That way a group that has never been to the dungeon can still get there.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House