Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Are Bloodthorn Cultists For Real?

Grenoir
Grenoir
Ok I have done like tens of quests for many different individuals that involve this cult. Its great. Its powerful. Its menacing. But im tired of these freaks but from the looks of it I imagine this is going to be the main villain group??? Am i right? Is Angof the guy on the top of the gold tower (Cyrodil) in THE SIEGE trailer?
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure that was Mannimarco.
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannimarco is the leader of the Worm Cult. Bloodthorn are lead by a Reachman.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Grenoir
    Grenoir
    Ohhhh right how could I forget!!! The main storyline just jumped out of my head! Oh thank God! I hope I kill that Reachman soon then! Apologies for my ignorance citizens.