The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning - Ingredients - Quick Reference

Exa_Mendrik
Exa_Mendrik
✭✭✭
A list of all Provisioning-Ingredients with additional Informations:
(Word-Document for saving & printing)
NsbK8Wl.png

Links:
Recipes - Qualities, Prefixes and Efficiency

Greetings
Edited by Exa_Mendrik on April 18, 2014 12:20PM
  • JayDoc
    JayDoc
    ✭✭
    This is fantastic - thank you!
  • pjwrwb17_ESO
    pjwrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭
    Great work. Would love to see it completed, and available in a CSV format!
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! And awesome too.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Molak
    Molak
    ✭✭
    Sticky please! Keep this updated and maybe make it available via google in spreadsheet form. Awesome work OP, love me some food :D
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic! Thank you!
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    The food level aspect of the chart is incredibly helpful. First time ive seen it.
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.. that is a lot of ingredients.. my bank space weeps lol
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    This one has seen the German version of this. Food is very delicious yes? German guide had it written out too with insight of throwing low level away when you level up provisioning level. Ri'Dariit now hungry, needs to scavenge a sweetroll.
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.
  • Exa_Mendrik
    Exa_Mendrik
    ✭✭✭
    This one has seen the German version of this. Food is very delicious yes? German guide had it written out too with insight of throwing low level away when you level up provisioning level. Ri'Dariit now hungry, needs to scavenge a sweetroll.
    That's right - i wrote guides for every crafting job in german - but translating it into english takes some time... (my english.... god, my english.... :( ). Fell free to look at my guides (shown in signature) and translate them (if u can), change them, extend them, make babies... :)
    i'll keep it up2date....
    Edited by Exa_Mendrik on April 10, 2014 9:26AM
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    Many thanks for this! It's simply awesome!
    Exa, if you're english is bad, imagine my german XD
  • Exa_Mendrik
    Exa_Mendrik
    ✭✭✭
    Zimnel wrote: »
    Many thanks for this! It's simply awesome!
    Exa, if you're english is bad, imagine my german XD
    :D

• Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    Nice guide only thing really missing is if the food is from one faction or another or universal.

Apart from that its great as I like the graphical look.
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • nurayamab16_ESO
    glad you took the time to share this with us :)
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome work @‌Exa_Mendrik

When we are at provisioning reference sheet-i found really usefull chart made by Mostly Harmless member Beldor
    Enjoy
    Provisioning_QuickReference_White.png

Charts for rest of crafts can be found here
    reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/21na7p/eso_crafting_quick_reference_guides/http://
  • nurayamab16_ESO
    woot woot the more info the merrier ty
  • Exa_Mendrik
    Exa_Mendrik
    ✭✭✭
    Updated the ingredients list - it's now complete.
    Also added a link: Recipes - Qualities, Prefixes and Efficiency
  • Sarcen
    Sarcen
    Does anyone know where you can actually find VR5 ingredients? I've yet to see them (I'm vr7 now)
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been getting mudcrab meat in riften.
  • LastLaugh
    LastLaugh
    ✭✭
    Thanks for this. I second the request to make it a sticky.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never found a recipe for the carrots I picked up.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Exa_Mendrik
    Exa_Mendrik
    ✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    Never found a recipe for the carrots I picked up.
    Same here - i got 2 of them... But never get a recipe for it and nowhere read about one...

Has anyone a recipe for carrots?

• Exa_Mendrik
    Exa_Mendrik
    ✭✭✭
    Added a link to the word-document
    (Word-Document for saving & printing)
  • chilllikezenb14_ESO
    If only there were some kind of location list for the ingredients. That would be outstanding.
  • carazvaneb17_ESO
    While not an exact location list I've found that for high end ingredients the best area by far(out of DC and AD areas, starting EP now) is Dune in AD as the grocer is closest to the shrine and the number of lootable crates, sacks, barrels in Dune is very high.
  • alenae1b14_ESO
    alenae1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @‌Exa_Mendrik for the very helpful charts. Moderators please sticky this thread.