Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Cant log in :((

dbenjamina
Hey all :)
Big problem.. When i try to log in (in game), a sign pops up. It says that my computer is not authorized and I need an access code to continue. It also says that such code will be sent to my email, but I haven't got any. If any of you guys know how to fix this prob, please share.. it could safe my day :)
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    The email system is probably just backed up, give it time, and check your spam folder.
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is about 6-10 minutes to get mail with code, sometimes can be even longer.
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Took nearly 30mins for me the other day. That's why i hate the email authentication system. Hope they make it optional and put out an authenticator token.
  • dbenjamina
    Yeah well. Ive waited for almost an hour now.. also it says that I have 10 min to use the code.. :((
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    Well I'll give Zenimax credit for taking Valve/Steam's approach of account security, but methinks they didn't consider the load on their email servers.
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...
  • dbenjamina
    30 min! :s
    ill try to repair, ill let you know if it works :)
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    A trick which works for me, not 100% sure it will work for others, looks like a bug rather then trick: when you lon in and get code window, just quit launcher, and start again. For me after 4-8 restarts, there is no window code...Got really no idea why, but it worked few times, if im correct highest was 16 restarts, the day when we had maintenance, and every one had a problem with damn codes.

Cant guarantee it work for all, as i have no idea really, but why not try it... May help at least few people.
  • dbenjamina
    Mortuum wrote: »
    A trick which works for me, not 100% sure it will work for others, looks like a bug rather then trick: when you lon in and get code window, just quit launcher, and start again. For me after 4-8 restarts, there is no window code...Got really no idea why, but it worked few times, if im correct highest was 16 restarts, the day when we had maintenance, and every one had a problem with damn codes.

Cant guarantee it work for all, as i have no idea really, but why not try it... May help at least few people.

• Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are welcome, hope it will work for you and you can play, or at least your code will appear in mail.
  • Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    This morning it happen to me as well but only took about 30 seconds to get the email... The other day it took like 10 mins.
  • AuntMary
    AuntMary
    30secs to get the code for me BUT the code didn't work ... :(
  • dbenjamina
    ok guys! It works if you repair the game :)
    thanks for helping anyway
  • dbenjamina
    AuntMary wrote: »
    30secs to get the code for me BUT the code didn't work ... :(

Oh thats bad.. try to repair the game. Its takes 10-15 min, but it works just fine :)