Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to compleate the reapers march quests. They are all bugged kind of.

Elixx
Elixx
✭✭
Anyonw knows how to kill that NB boss aafter the moon pussle in the quest Motes in the moonlight (reapers march). When i get him to 50% he just spawns panters, when i kill them, he respawns with full hp and the fight goes over and over like that. I dont have any quest left in reapers march that actually is working, i can screenshot the map if you dont belive me. How do i level furthen then to 44, can i get to coldharbour in anyway ?

Im confused, i have been standing still on levling for days kind of.
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    I quss im the only one with all bugged quests :/

Game is boring.
  • Sarahyuki
    Sarahyuki
    ✭✭
    I gota problem with Motes in the moonlight too but where you are to cleanse the last shrine been stuck for a while there.
    I managed to grind to 45 now, im not even playing that much anymore now just standing around chatting and hoping that they will fix this so we can keep on questing.
    I did submit tickets like so many others did so lets hope they fix it soon.
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    I entered reaper's march today and every single major questline I started in the area is bugged. Never experienced this many severe bugs before ...
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
  • Oldvegeta
    Oldvegeta
    ✭✭
    we need a dev response here, are you going to fix this area so we can move to the next or not?
  • spokenworddb14_ESO
    spokenworddb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same experience. There are so many bugged quests here that affect major story points that I feel "stuck" at level 44 and basically half way through the story plot as well.
  • simonperezukb16_ESO
    Totally agree I have Motes in the Moonlight and Down the Skeever Hole which are completely bugged and cannot be completed thus cannot continue playing, as I am at 43 and grinding on lvl 42 mobs is not my idea of fun