Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Offical Forums?

spawn10459
spawn10459
✭✭✭
If these are the official forums we are in trouble these forums are a freaking joke.
The beta forums were 100X better then this crap.

Where are the Dev or Mod's? Why are they so silent?
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    Where are the Dev or Mod's? Why are they so silent?
    They're trialling the trials.

• spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    I guess i would rather them be fixing the bugged quests but at least they could post every now and then. I mean come on where is the general discussion area?
  • Seroczynski
    Seroczynski
    ✭✭✭
    Forums now are much, much better then they were two weeks ago.
    “To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.” ― Homer J. Simpson
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess i would rather them be fixing the bugged quests but at least they could post every now and then. I mean come on where is the general discussion area?
    Whilst I jest, I am in agreement with you. I'm sure these forums will get fixed/improved but I'm also sure that is not a priority at this point in time. Most MMOS I can think of made improvements to thei forums post launch and I doubt ZoS will be any different. Keep the faith! ;)

• spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Forums now are much, much better then they were two weeks ago.

But for "official" forums there are really lacking. there are fan made forums better then these. For a game with so much money being thrown at it you would think the forums would be better.

• KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If these are the official forums we are in trouble these forums are a freaking joke.
    The beta forums were 100X better then this crap.
    LOL, the beta used the same forum software.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't really have an issue with these forums. They're different, I guess that's why people complain (hey, just like a lot of in game "issues").
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messing with the forums can't be a high priority at the moment. There's no reason to assume the forum categories won't be tweaked later on.