The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Halls - Buildible, Instanced areas, made the way you want!

brandon.drinkenrwb17_ESO
Hey all,
Wasn't entirely sure where to put this, but since it was something that can be made, I figured it'd go here. Guild Halls.

Now, we've seen instancing work a lot since release, yes there are some bugs that are still skittering about, but most of them have been patched. What does this have to do with crafting? I'm getting to that.

Now, Skyrim's "Hearthfire" DLC was an expansion that allowed players to build their own customized houses with in game. Now, in Elder Scrolls: Online we have guilds that are owned, populated and run by groups of players. Wouldn't it stand to reason that a Guild only, built and instanced buildings in each major city.

For those few of you familiar with Warframe, you'd be familiar with Dojos. Heavily customizable and accessible to anyone in the Clan/Guild. These would simply be Dojos for ESO. Instanced areas for you and your Guild to hang out in and make your own. It can be in any racial style and can take up as much space as you and your guild mates have purchased.

Let me know what you think in the comments below.