Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

In Deshaan, Can't Fix the Perfect

Kingcroft
Kingcroft
✭✭
In the Temple of the Tribunal, there is this test of Sil Sihan, I have tried every combanation of gears and dynamos but can't fix him. I wonder if the quest is bugged but I imagine I am missing something
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It worked for me. I think I had to kill each of the automons twice before I had enough parts. I think the combo was 5 gyros and 3 gears that bring the centurion to life.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Kingcroft
    Kingcroft
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I was able to get him to come to life, but then couldn't remember the combination. I had to leave and come back because I ran out of healling potions and couldn't kill the blasted priest in the inner sanctum. Unfortunatly the quest resets and you have to start over with shutting the portals.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that priest is a tough one. I couldn't kill him either and will have to go back.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    That one can be tricky if you kind of skim through the quest dialogues. It the was families/houses part of the riddle that I had to use trial and error on (the 3 signified the 3 deities)
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    i killed the priest at level 14 :) took me two tries tho as i *** up once. Benefits of being a healer :)
  • Kingcroft
    Kingcroft
    ✭✭
    Interesting, how different builds do against different opponents.