Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What lvl should I start playing Haven's quests? - Aldmeri Dominion only -

Mystrider
Mystrider
Iam 13lvl and I finished all the quests in Aurodil, now I have to travel to Haven but all quests there are 16lvl... what should I do? Struggle to move forward in Haven or figure out a way to reach 16lvl in Aurodil?
Besides PvP ( Iam always crushing in Cyrodiil ) what other options I have for easy XP?
Edited by Mystrider on April 9, 2014 6:15AM
  • PerfectTemplar
    14, although I was only level 22 when I finished Grahtwood(achievements and all) I am now 23 doing level 26 quests.
    Edited by PerfectTemplar on April 9, 2014 6:24AM
  • Mystrider
    Mystrider
    You finished Auridon 22 lvl?? SO propably I am missing alot of content in Auridon?
    Maybe I should search the map more carefully..
  • Usstan
    Usstan
    ✭✭
    My first question would be, how did you manage to finish all the quests in Aurodil at level 13, did you skip Khenarthi's Roost? I did all quests and explored all locations and I was level 17-18 before I left Auridon.

Now, as to when you can start on Grathwood. I would say that if you managed to do all quests on Auridon, then you should be able to go to Grathwood.

But again, have you taken all achievements in Auridon. Quest, Skyshards etc, and the same for KR? All world bosses, dungeons etc? If not, go do them before you move on, and maybe even grind a few dungeons a little, or you will as others start lagging behind in level compared to mobs (You already are)
  • Mystrider
    Mystrider
    Khenarthi's Roost...? Hmmm I dont remember that... is this a new area?
    Propably I have to search better the area, I will collect all Skyshards and run some dungeons

* Edit : If KRoot is the small island that you have to travel at the start I finished all the quests there also
    Edited by Mystrider on April 9, 2014 6:45AM