Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Anyone met Vivec or Sotha Sil yet?

Snowstrider
Snowstrider
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone met Vivec and Sotha Sil yet? If so,Tell me :) All details pls,Screenshots perhaps? When will i meet them?
  • Aureli
    Aureli
    ✭✭✭
    Play the game and find out. :D

Edit: Vivec spent a lot of his time in Vvardenfell, so it is likely he is there at this point in time. Sotha Sil spent a good deal of his time wandering Oblivion.

Speaking of, I noticed a slight hiccup. Lore states that the Tribunal was first unable to recharge, so to speak, at the heart in 2E 882 when Dagoth Ur first drove them off. In the game though, folks are talking about how the Tribunal has ceased to make it's yearly pilgrimage, despite it being 2E 583 currently.
    Edited by Aureli on April 9, 2014 9:58AM
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am now far in the game,I am in Coldharbour,And i must say the lack of the tribunal is a bit dissapointing :/ Why isnt the tribunal the leaders of the pact? They should have a large role in the pact in my opinion,Things would get much more interesting if they did show up more.

And is even vivec in the game? is evn sotha sil in the game? I havent met them yet and i doubt i will.
  • UnderKingRhun
    UnderKingRhun
    ✭✭
    considering things, the Tribunal are the ace in the hole, no one else has 3 gods in their corner, with a track record of putting daedra in their place again and again :P

on a serious note, yeah i noticed that hiccup too. technically you do meet Sotha Sil and Vivec, aspects of them, but that becomes another discussion all on its own. And remember, the story has just begun, i think Joruun has the "crown" so to speak merely for the sake of Skyrim being the most recent release the masses can relate too,i think not too many of the casual crowd could follow any conversation with Vivec and not be left twiddling their thumbs blowing bubbles dreaming of cheese, I for one, love the guy, and i am seriously looking forward to seeing Vivec and his wonderous city...hopefully, sometime. I can see the clockwork city being an adventure zone, as well as Vvaardenfel, although i would not want to be able to hop over the ghost fence.
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    All we know is that there are rumors they do not make their mountain pilgrimages anymore, for all we know, those rumors are false. Almalexia certainly doesn't seem depowered.
  • UnderKingRhun
    UnderKingRhun
    ✭✭
    All we know is that there are rumors they do not make their mountain pilgrimages anymore, for all we know, those rumors are false. Almalexia certainly doesn't seem depowered.

we know from Morrowind, that sometime during this period they lost the tools of Kragnerac to Dagoth Ur. I believe we will get to see the Tribunals apex during ESO. But it is an eventual decline into the ascendancy of the Nerevarine already.Heres to Vvaardenfel being opened up as an adventure zone o/

• lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    is more of morrowind yet to be released?
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are getting Clockwork City you know (aka Sotha Sil's domain).
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    bout Jorunn having the crown. I think the main reason is not that skyrim is the latest release, but cause in the alliance, the Nord's are the fighting soldiers. The pact exist cause they hate eachother, but see the thread of their unified enemy's. So the goal is defense. The Nords can be seen as the footfolk, the dunmer as the more intelectual and the argonians the support department. That makes the Nords being the frontline of this alliance and it is best to have the leader being a nord. It is not as if he alone makes all the decissions anyways. The great moot still controls him too. But as the commander of the troups, he is best fit to make everyday decissions for the purpose of the pact (fighting the other alliances)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aureli wrote: »
    Speaking of, I noticed a slight hiccup. Lore states that the Tribunal was first unable to recharge, so to speak, at the heart in 2E 882 when Dagoth Ur first drove them off. In the game though, folks are talking about how the Tribunal has ceased to make it's yearly pilgrimage, despite it being 2E 583 currently.

They might be leading by example--deciding that holding the Pact together and defending against the Planemeld is more important than a tradition (even if it's a tradition to secretly recharge their batteries). A second possibility: I recall Zeni had a Q&A a while back where they hinted that Sotha Sil had his hands full with something (I assume we'll find out what, if/when we ever get the Clockwork City). So they also might just be too busy. A third possibility is that they're just getting enough power from their worshipers that they don't NEED to recharge although I doubt that from the standpoint of there isn't much Zeni could do with that in the way of quests or storylines.

Almalexia: Vestige, I have a task of the highest importance.
    Vestige: Yes, Mother Morrowind?
    Almalexia: Go stand in that corner and bask in my glory.
    Vestige: -_-'
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • kenpachi480
    kenpachi480
    ✭✭✭
    spoilers new info out of orsinium
    after beating main quest line in Orsinium, you get a visit from the prophet Varen, who comes warning you that the sides in oblivion are changing and that deadric princes are taking sides,. and a great war would be approaching,. and that I (the player) will take a great part in it,. all this will start when the Lost city of ... Sotha Sil is being found.

this should indicate a new a possible morrowwind zone, and a possible meeting with Sotha Sil himself.
    Edited by kenpachi480 on November 5, 2015 10:57AM
    Pain and Dead are the cost to the enjoyment of Battle

Captain Otter Wildwater - DK - V12 - EP
    GoS Vassal - Templar - V16 - EP
    Captain Izanagi Tsukiko - Sorc - still lvling - EP

Best selfclaimed Healer of Ebonheart Pact NA
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some met him yesterday.. and every day ;D

The tribunal is busy fighting, see

826991sothasil.png
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on November 5, 2015 12:33PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you bet

LM1OxLo.jpg

NtPE53X.jpg
    wN6eCY8.jpg
    img]

Edited by TheRimOfTheSky on September 23, 2017 12:37AM