The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Incorrect Enchantment Glyph Value

Phantasmogasm
Phantasmogasm
Soul Shriven
I created a blue (trifling?) max stamina glyph using Jejora, Deni, Denata, (for between item level 15-25) which had an enchantment value of 34 stamina, however when applied to a blue item level 22, it only applied a +14 stamina boost. can someone explain to me how this works?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the full effect of a glyph is only applied to the large pieces of your armor.

Smaller pieces, like gloves etc. only get a smaller percentage ...
    :(
    Edited by SirAndy on April 9, 2014 12:27AM
  • Phantasmogasm
    Phantasmogasm
    Soul Shriven
    well it would be nice if we were actually told how that worked. what constitutes small or large? is there a medium that gets an in between amount?
  • Mishoniko
    Mishoniko
    ✭✭✭
    For reference,

You can preview what the resultant enchant bonus is going to be by selecting the enchant from the dialog and hovering over the blue glowing item icon above the OK/exit buttons. If you don't like it, you can cancel at that point without losing the glyph.
  • Phantasmogasm
    Phantasmogasm
    Soul Shriven
    im aware of that, the point i was making was that i was annoyed there WAS a drop in value, not that i MISSED a drop in value before enchanting the item.