The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Having Imperial Edition and Not Knowing How To Activate

berscht.ur.bubblenub18_ESO
How do I activate my game time when I've pre-ordered Imperial Edition? I don't know how to find this "Game Time Code" or want to pay with credit card. I plan on buying the cards you get in stores. It already says I have "30 Days of Game time Remaining".
  • Basil_oz
    Basil_oz
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like you have already activated it if it says that there is 30 days of game time remaining.

When you do the billing set-up there was a place where you put the time card code. Check out the Manage Subscription link from your My Account page (you can get to that from a tab on the launcher). That may provide the information you need. I would dare say that you simply go through that link and put in the time card code to get the purchased time when you are needing it.
    NA Mega-server
    Basilthwaite - male Nord Templar Ebonheart Pact (unwittingly looks like Hulk Hogan. Trying to find some bright gold breeches to match the persona.)

Arwen Basilrond - female Wood Elf Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion (this character is smoken', but she's been advised to quite due to 'elf reasons!)

Sir Basil Ozarian - male Imperial Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant (this character is titled, but not entitled!)
  • berscht.ur.bubblenub18_ESO
    Basil_oz wrote: »
    It sounds like you have already activated it if it says that there is 30 days of game time remaining.

When you do the billing set-up there was a place where you put the time card code. Check out the Manage Subscription link from your My Account page (you can get to that from a tab on the launcher). That may provide the information you need. I would dare say that you simply go through that link and put in the time card code to get the purchased time when you are needing it.

Problem is I don't know how to find my time card code.

• Basil_oz
    Basil_oz
    ✭✭✭
    Oh! I haven't bought a time card to be sure, however, I would have thought that it would be under a grey band on the back that you have to scratch off, similar to the codes on the purchased copies of the game.

Have you purchased a time card yet? I know that the first 30 days was automatically activated once you activated the game (your pre-ordered Imperial Edition). You didn't need to activate the time specifically as it was included with the game purchase. It would only be in 30 days time that you would need to activate the next time period.

I apologise if I'm totally missing the issue and what I'm answering is obvious and not relevant. But I thought that I'd suggest it just in case.

If it's a case that you have an actual time card that you can't see a code on, I'm afraid that I haven't seen one closely to assist.
    NA Mega-server
    Basilthwaite - male Nord Templar Ebonheart Pact (unwittingly looks like Hulk Hogan. Trying to find some bright gold breeches to match the persona.)

Arwen Basilrond - female Wood Elf Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion (this character is smoken', but she's been advised to quite due to 'elf reasons!)

Sir Basil Ozarian - male Imperial Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant (this character is titled, but not entitled!)
  • ZOS_MichaelD
    Greetings Berscht,

You need to input the actual "Game Key" that came with your copy of the game. I.E (Inside the Game Disk Box).

If you ordered a Digital Edition from anyone but our Official Website, than you will most likely be emailed the game key from the 3rd party you purchased the game from. Contact them if you have not received, either your physical copy of the game, or your digital key via email.

If you ordered it from our website, the process is handled automatically.

Once you have entered this key, you should have access to the game for 30 Days.

If you run into issues, please send us a Support Ticket. We will take care of you.
    Edited by ZOS_MichaelD on April 9, 2014 12:18AM
    Staff Post
    Greetings Berscht,

You need to input the actual "Game Key" that came with your copy of the game. I.E (Inside the Game Disk Box).

If you ordered a Digital Edition from anyone but our Official Website, than you will most likely be emailed the game key from the 3rd party you purchased the game from. Contact them if you have not received, either your physical copy of the game, or your digital key via email.

If you run into issues, please send us a Support Ticket. We will take care of you.

I've saved all my e-mails containing Elder Scrolls Online or really any other e-mail. I cannot find this e-mail about the key. I don't think I was ever e-mailed this key. I'm thinking that I am forced to set-up a subscription plan, which I don't want to because I will be paying with the cards.
  • Basil_oz
    Basil_oz
    ✭✭✭
    Are you able to play the game at the moment?

The reason why I ask is that you have said that the 30 days is already activated.
    NA Mega-server

Nope :/ I haven't since Sunday and I'm really sad because I'm almost level 10. I really really want to get back on this game you have no idea haha.. I said I had 30 days remaining since Monday or Sunday or maybe even before that.
  • Basil_oz
    Basil_oz
    ✭✭✭
    OK, so you had the pre-launch code but don't have the game activation code.

As Michael said in the above post, contact who you got the game from, and if that doesn't help, put in a Support Ticket.

Hopefully you will be back in the land of Tamriel soon!
    NA Mega-server

• wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings Berscht,

If he ordered his digital download from Amazon, he won't get the game code in email. He should log into his Amazon account and access the Amazon game vault. The game code will be there. It's just a matter of copy-and-paste'ing the game code to the ZOS account registration page.
  • ZOS_MichaelD
    Greetings Berscht,

Do you have a Physical copy of the game?

And if so, have you redeemed the correct key?

Our records only show that you redeemed a Gamestop 3 Day Early Access code.

Do you have more than one account?

If you have not redeemed this key, then it is not possible, for you to have 30 Days of game time. And your account will be locked.

If you don't have the "Game Key" we recommend you contact Gamestop as soon as possible.
    Staff Post
    Greetings Berscht,

Do you have a Physical copy of the game?

And if so, have you redeemed the correct key?

Our records only show that you redeemed a Gamestop 3 Day Early Access code.

Do you have more than one account?

If you have not redeemed this key, then it is not possible, for you to have 30 Days of game time. And your account will be locked.

If you don't have the "Game Key" we recommend you contact Gamestop as soon as possible.

Nope, digital edition.

I got 2 keys as far as I know. My order number, and my product key thing. This was all found under my "Billing History". I tried both keys and they don't work.

Your records are wrong :/ I purchased this game on 3/3/2014 which I believe is correct but that date seems a bit early. It says I have digital edition. I have been on the beta and still have my keys from all those.

Nope, just this one.

I have not redeemed the key, because I can't find it hahaha.
    3/3/2014 is what my billing history tells me.
  • ZOS_MichaelD
    Alright my friend. I get a ticket made for you. We will sort this out. We might have to manually apply the keys. Send them to us in the email. Along with the answer to your Secret Question. So we can get to you as quickly as possible. Please label the keys exactly as you see them, so we can help to sort this out.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_MichaelD
    Hello Berscht,

You should be good now. If you still have issues, please let us know right away in the support ticket we sent you. We will take care of you!
    Staff Post
    Hello Berscht,

You should be good now. If you still have issues, please let us know right away in the support ticket we sent you. We will take care of you!

Hey! My friends having the exact same problem. His userID is @RitzPC. Please help him, it seems his thing didn't clear either. :/