Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Dragon knight burning embers bug or not?

saki
saki
✭✭✭
About dragon knight

When morph searing strike into burning embers and when use burning embers during fight, strange sound appear, like that error sound or target is out of reach. I tried it without it and then there is no that sound but as soon I use burning embers sound appears and couple seconds after target is dead. I think that it is because of DOTs but I belive that is a bug and that this specific sound should occur.

I even did fanatic thing and wipe clean and reinstall my system and re-downloaded whole game again and its same. I have made and tested about 5 dk's and sound always appear upon burning embers use.

Now I really dont know if that should be like that or its a bug. If someone knows please clarify this to me.

Here are videos and You can hear sound after I use burning embers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Bg6gkN2zQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUBsdZMP5d8
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This drives me up the wall so much that i don't morph it anymore even though it's useful.

The error sound effect happens quite a while after you last used it sometimes as well.

Please please could this be "fixed"
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • saki
    saki
    ✭✭✭
    Yep error sound is killing gameplay, very annoying!!!
  • JohnD212
    JohnD212
    ✭✭✭
    This is just awful. I just morphed the ability and wasn't sure what was making that horrible noise. It does it every time I fight. It often does it two or three times in a row if I fight three enemies at one time and they die close to together. This just needs to be fixed. I am already going to respect to avoid this. Please try to fix this by turning off the annoying "thunk" for this ability when it can't fire off its final heal.
  • spesimen
    spesimen
    I am also noticing this. Guess I will respect out of. The heal part is also pretty bad. It only heals if the dot runs its full course which never happens unless its a boss. Quite useless and annoying morph.
  • saki
    saki
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I am playing nightblade and I must say dk abilites are very buggy, nb is smooth, fast, nice to play. Hope that they will fix dk, love that class also vm :)
  • JulianProsse
    JulianProsse
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah it's pretty bad. For me, it's burning embers on my dk and crystal shards on my sorc. It's driving me mad.
  • infeareal
    infeareal
    ✭✭
    Almost seems like based on those videos that the error noise is occurring when the dot final tick hits and the mob is dead and unable to transfer the heal. I would make sure to post the same thing in the customer support forums and report it in game.
  • saki
    saki
    ✭✭✭
    Reported multiple times in game and support tickets and nothing, never got answer.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes i noticed this as well, its annoying. Thankfully the DK is just a low level alt.
  • spesimen
    spesimen
    Filed a few bug reports about this. I really wish there was some official "Known bugs" list somewhere.
  • tjvannevel_ESO
    Another thread further confirming how lucky I am to have researched the morph I pick before selecting. I understand that 80%+ of customer service issues are gold spammers, but please fix some broken stuff as well.
  • Jadakin
    Jadakin
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Never really noticed that until now. :(