The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The unfortunate lack of a "RP server" and what will be done about it?

• Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kolache wrote: »
    I think it'd be cool if they added an option to toggle for RP/not that would give people an affinity for a certain instance in each zone. Not a hard rule, just a slight nudge to help like-minded people gather when/where possible.

Due to phasing, it seems likely that open world roleplaying will become more common in larger cities or when more people are at endgame.
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    90% of games have no RP servers. The 10% that did have since closed them. Yes lets make individual dead servers to appease a small population.

Hm ... last time I looked, WoW, Everquest 2 and LotRO (in Europe - and they were / are among the most crowded servers) still had RP servers - how much RP you'd find on them is another question. Age of Conan had them, too, and yes, they were closed, but they were not the only servers that were closed (I think only a handful of servers remain for this game).
    Edited by Caran on April 9, 2014 4:55PM
  • YourNameHere
    YourNameHere
    ✭✭✭
    Allumis wrote: »
    I abandoned RP after my first three days in the early access, people simply weren't interested in joining in with me.
    Hopefully they look at ways of allowing a better RP community to thrive within the game but I don't see it being a high priority right now.

I leave that up to people wanting to play the game and level and things. Same as how people act after a new expansion.

I do suggest joining an RP guild. My character is in one now and we already have a place in game to gather and the like.

I don't see mass RP happening soon.

Also, if you haven't already, do visit http://teso-rp.com/
    NA Megaserver / RPer
    Alinyssa Gaethar - AD || Raahni-do - AD || Wind-In-Tree's-Shadow - DC