Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Elder Scrolls Online Store

mcatchlovb16_ESO
mcatchlovb16_ESO
✭✭✭
Will you be adding more items to the Elder Scrolls Online Store any time soon?
I wouldn't mind buying a really big backpack :smile:
I'd also like to buy a faster horse without waiting until I have $40,000+ gold.
Maybe some way of changing how your armour looks or buying armour for you horse.
Changing the color of your horse would be nice too.
  • Kreager
    Kreager
    ✭✭✭
    wow

/flame on
  • mcatchlovb16_ESO
    mcatchlovb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    wow

/flame on

LOL :smiley: I dont' care what people say. I make a lot of money and can waste some on this game if I feel like it. I would like the store to be full of stuff like that.
  • Kreager
    Kreager
    ✭✭✭
    I feel same way as you, but there are alot of people that will have hairs stand up on the back of their troll necks lol :)
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point of spending 20mins every 2hrs playing inventory management, I'd leap at extra storage :p
  • Kreager
    Kreager
    ✭✭✭
    Hells yeah!!!
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    If I saw huge bags in the cash shop, I'd be mad that they're not in-game instead. That directly impacts game play, and when you pay a sub, all that stuff that directly impacts game play should be in the game, period.

I don't mind fluff items like costumes, etc. being in there though and have bought them in many other MMOs.
  • mcatchlovb16_ESO
    mcatchlovb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thesiren wrote: »
    If I saw huge bags in the cash shop, I'd be mad that they're not in-game instead. That directly impacts game play, and when you pay a sub, all that stuff that directly impacts game play should be in the game, period.

I don't mind fluff items like costumes, etc. being in there though and have bought them in many other MMOs.
    Don't get me wrong. I don't think there should be stuff in the store you can't buy in game.
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I'd far prefer in game fixes to the storage, but I'm just frustrated with it now and I'd take anything :p
  • SgtPepperUK
    SgtPepperUK
    ✭✭✭
    wow

/flame on

LOL :smiley: I dont' care what people say. I make a lot of money and can waste some on this game if I feel like it. I would like the store to be full of stuff like that.

And this is what's wrong with gaming today...