The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

LF Guild (DFC/PST/Casual/PVE + Crafting and some PVP/Adult 30+ Preferred/NA/PST)

bedington
bedington
Soul Shriven
I think I managed to to put just about everything in the title. :-)

I'm an older 40+ gamer looking for a casual guild of like minded working adults that like to group for PVE and some PVP. I've played a variety of MMOs (WoW/EQ2/PotBS/Champions/CoH&V/GW2/Fallen Earth/etc) and consider myself an experienced and helpful guild member. I currently have characters in DFC and EP, and will probably start an AD character at some point, but my main focus currently is a DFC or multi-faction guild. To date I've only joined a couple of trading guilds.

I have 3-4 work friends that I'm leveling with who will probably want to come along for the ride.

Please reply here or message me in game at @bedington if interested. No blind invites please - I'd really like to chat with someone first before joining.
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hey bedington,

Based on your description, you sound like you might like my guild, the Fangs of Ironglaive. We are a PvE, social, trading, and crafting guild looking for mature, friendly players to create a community with. We are primarily AD based, however we welcome all people from alliances. In fact we have a few people who prefer the DFC to AD. If you are interested check out our webpage. I'll send you a message in game as well.

Hope to hear from you!
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Options
  • bedington
    bedington
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the reply Wolfwing. Could I ask how many DFC members you have?
    Options
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    I believe there are 3 people who prefer Daggerfall, one of which who has more friends who haven't indicated if they want to join our guild. I am recalling this from memory of conversations I have had with our guild members. I do know however that several of our members have alts in other alliances because they want to experience everything ESO has to offer. I'm sure that they would be willing to quest with you if you gave a holler.

I'm not entirely sure if that is enough DFC members for you. If that's not enough I understand if you would rather not join the guild. I do hope you keep us in mind however if/when you create an AD character.
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Options