Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Separate chat channels for trade and guild recruiting.

jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Could we get a trade channel and a guild recruit channel other than the zone chat? It scrolls so fast I cant see it most of the time. Would be nice if there was other channels to use for the spammy stuff like trade and guild recruitment.
  • merrickci
    merrickci
    trade channel would be ideal, since there is no auction house.
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    Been done before. People opt out of them so the traders and recruiters use general again.
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thete wrote: »
    Been done before. People opt out of them so the traders and recruiters use general again.

People opt out of them because nobody pays attention to them. Kinda like ignoring gold spammers but not reporting them.
    You're sweeping them under the rug, but they're still there.

Me? Spam is spam. I've reported so many gold sellers it's not funny....nor is the insane amount of spam email I got from Zenimax. Know what I did?
    Yup. Zenimax email is now spam filtered.
    I report ANY kind of spam in the chat box, be it gold seller, guild advert or sales spam. In my report I include one line, and one line only.
    Gold spammer.
    Guild spammer.
    Sales spammer.

I let Zenimax decide the punishment, if any.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • byghostlightrwb17_ESO
    be nice but even if they were there, like in other games, no one ever uses them anyway