The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

***KoM (Knights of Masser) is now RECRUITING in EP (N.Amer server)...***

NeeScrolls
NeeScrolls
✭✭✭✭
Greetings all:

Our newly converted ESO guild KoM (Knights of Masser) is currently recruiting a few more players aligned in the 'Ebonheart Pact' (North American megaserver) .

We are a semi-rp'ish, semi-casual'ish, quality over quantity, very tight-knit group...Just getting going here in ESO (most of us were in Beta though, as well as avid fans of the Elder Scrolls series) , therefore at the time of this post we only have a few members higher than Level 50 so far (aka 'Vets' ) .

We prefer taking our time through Content (mostly) and are planning to be a small'ish but significant presence in ESO for the long-haul.

Either way, feel free to also reply here in our ESO forums thread and/or PM me with any additional questions.

regards, Nee
KoM Guildmaster

p.s. At the time of this post--which i'll obviously update as needed--we only have 27 members. Obviously, we'd like to reach the '50 member' guild-AUCTION requirement sooner rather than later, but again: Quality over quantity...imho
. . . .. .
Edited by NeeScrolls on April 16, 2019 4:01AM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick little 'bump' here since i should be Online in-game for a few hours tonight Thursday; to field any questions or invites.

Oh and also a quick FYI: When i say we're "SEMI-rp'ish" , all that means is: Most of us have played the each of the previous Elder Scrolls games, so we just really appreciate the 'lore' & 'immersion' & such...But umm, we're not like pretending to be Elves in rl or typing in Orcish language or whatever lol (not that there's anything wrong with that of course B) )
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another 'bump' here for Saturday, since i should be online in-game most of today (in case anyone needed to ask questions or whatever) .

Also: last night i got that awful *bug/zone-lag* situation where your Bank slots disappear AND all your guild info & friend lists all disappear too.

Anyways, everything seems to be back to normal now and either way: Can always reach me on our guild website (link in my 'sig' below) .
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    One more 'bump' again just cuz i'm online in-game AND...we finally got our *Guild Bank* woot!

I know this may not seem like big "news" to most guilds lol (particularly in light of all the server issues related to banks & guild systems this weekend) but hey... baby steps; for us and for ESO. B)

--Nee

• NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    post-Patch 'bump' and i'm Online now Tuesday evening and should be for a few hours (hopefully) . In case anyone had questions about our guild. --- Nee
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    2nd day 'bump' only cuz our side (EB) is getting our butts kicked in a big way in Cyrodiil by frickin AD (they've taken over the entire map almost, yikes) and so yeah i'm hoping to be Online in-game for like the next ohhh 36 HOURS lol (with sleep & snack of course B) )

Anyways, feel free to 'whisper' me in-game if anyone has questions about KoM guild. --- Nee (April 16, 2014 , approx 10pm eastern time USA)

Edited by NeeScrolls on April 17, 2014 1:42AM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    3rd day in a row shameless 'bump' , cuz i'm Online all day/night today (with a couple breaks here & there) Thursday April 17th.

Also: frickin Almeri Dominion now controls literally 90% of the Cyrodiil map. This irks me greatly and we're not even close to being a "hardcore" PVP guild lol.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Friday night 'bump' and i should be Online in-game for a few hours all night into early Saturday morning hopefully , IF anyone interested in KoM guild wanted to chat yep. --- /bow, Nee

p.s. Nice job today/yesterday all my fellow EB PVP'ers in Cyrodiil ...at least now we have SOME land taken back a bit. It's a longggg 'war' and it ain't over yet.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't 'bumped' in a few days, so here goes nothin!

I'm online for many hours tonite Thursday night April 24th and into Friday, IF anyone is interested in KoM guild.

./bow, Nee
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    bump for Saturday , since i should be online (with a couple breaks here & there) for the next few hours, if anyone wants to chat about KoM guild.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saturday night 'bump' . I should be online for a few hours , if anyone has questions about our guild KoM.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Friday 'bump' , cuz i should be Online for the next few hours . Feel free to contact me in-game or here on this thread. --- Nee
  • mtborer
    mtborer
    Soul Shriven
    Bump for the cause...I always sent you a FR in game, if you could hit me up I have a few questions.
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    The BUMPS
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    AlrikVads wrote: »
    The BUMPS

Thanks Alrik! Nice to have you in guild with us now. ttyl.
    mtborer wrote: »
    Bump for the cause...I always sent you a FR in game, if you could hit me up I have a few questions.

Yep got it and replied (obviously lol , since you're now also in-guild with us) . Thanks for the bump and glad you're with us too.

p.s. bumping also cuz i was fortunate enough to achieve *Emperor* status yesterday. Finally our EP side started kicking some major enemy butt (it's been weeks since we held the Map) .

Anyways, don't know for how long my 'reign' will last (since i decided to back off the points to allow others in Top 10 to have better chance at it as well) but i def. worked really hard for it and had a ton of help from cool players (including guildmates and other allied guilds too) .

/deep-bow all ! -- regards, Nee

Edited by NeeScrolls on May 22, 2014 8:13AM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    bumping this for the *Memorial Holiday Weekend* ...

I should be online/offline quite a bit throughout today and the entire long weekend , in case anyone has questions about KoM guild. -- Nee
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    Going to throw another bump in here.
    Tank
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    Morning bump. Dungeon Night went pretty well. Gives members an opportunity to get dungeons they haven't done yet and with higher leveled members so it's a breeze. Looking forward to some more time with the guildies.
    Tank
  • fzr600podigyeb17_ESO
    Hi sounds like your guild maybe what im looking for i love the elders scrolls lore and thats probably why im still LVL 40 DK taking my time to take in the storey as i go. im not much for rp but would love to get together with some like mind people to do dungeons and group content.. Im a big oblivion player and some skyrim, been meaning to play some morrowind but aint got round to much of it yet ;) My character name Rogers of Wazz i know it was my rushed beta name lol
    Edited by fzr600podigyeb17_ESO on May 26, 2014 1:39AM
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi sounds like your guild maybe what im looking for i love the elders scrolls lore and thats probably why im still LVL 40 DK taking my time to take in the storey as i go. im not much for rp but would love to get together with some like mind people to do dungeons and group content.. Im a big oblivion player and some skyrim, been meaning to play some morrowind but aint got round to much of it yet ;) My character name Rogers of Wazz i know it was my rushed beta name lol

okay cool thanks for replying. Be sure you read my OP and goto our *guild website* Forums (GENERAL DISCUSSION area) so that you can 'apply' officially and then we'll go from there yep.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. -- regards, Nee

p.s. We are not a true "rp guild" (some are, casually...very casually though) . We just really appreciate the 'Elder Scrolls' genre & lore. Anyways, not that there's anything wrong with being "rp" , it's just not our primary thing.

• Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a morning work bump.
    Tank
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    With all the recent Dev announcements lately , espcially about PvP, it seems as though ESO is quickly (and unfortunately) becoming "dead" .

However, my guild (KoM) is still alive & well.

If anyone is looking, and fits our vibe, feel free to read my OP and goto our website. -- regards, Nee