The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invert Y axis?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't find it anywhere. Can we invert the Y axis? If so, where should I be looking? I went through all the settings and don't see it anywhere.

Can anyone help me please?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in the settings somewhere, i'm using it.

Don't remember where, keep looking ...
    :)
    Edited by SirAndy on April 8, 2014 7:49PM
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know it's there. I am going crazy looking for it. LOL. Makes the game hard for me to play since when I am trying to look up, I am looking at the floor.

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at work right now, otherwise i'd have a look.

I can't stand the default settings, mouse back has to be UP for me and mouse forward has to be DOWN. Can't play any other way ...
    :)
    Edited by SirAndy on April 8, 2014 7:57PM
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys I found it. It was a bit hidden to me, but I see it now. Finally I can play. There was a tab that said Camera Control. Missed it the first 10 times.

• Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    HsojVvad wrote: »
    I can't find it anywhere. Can we invert the Y axis? If so, where should I be looking? I went through all the settings and don't see it anywhere.

Controls > Camera > Global > Invert Y-Axis

There you go, crazy Upsidedown people :)
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonraker wrote: »

Controls > Camera > Global > Invert Y-Axis

There you go, crazy Upsidedown people :)

Or old people who used Joy Sticks back in the day. :P

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or old people who used Joy Sticks back in the day. :P
    Or people who are used to flying planes (real or simulated) ...
    ;-)