The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Access code failed

Basil_oz
Basil_oz
✭✭✭
I tried logging in and have received an Access Code Failed message.

It says to type in an access code provided in the email that is attached to my account, however no email has arrived.

I did try and instal the esohead addon prior to this problem. I deleted the folder from the addon folder in case this was the problem, but the access code failed message prevailed.

Is this something related to the esohead addon or is it an ESO issue? How do I fix it so I can enter the land of Tamriel again?

Help!
NA Mega-server
Basilthwaite - male Nord Templar Ebonheart Pact (unwittingly looks like Hulk Hogan. Trying to find some bright gold breeches to match the persona.)

Arwen Basilrond - female Wood Elf Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion (this character is smoken', but she's been advised to quite due to 'elf reasons!)

Sir Basil Ozarian - male Imperial Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant (this character is titled, but not entitled!)
  • Basil_oz
    Basil_oz
    ✭✭✭
    OK. I now have access again and I have reloaded the esohead addon and it all appears OK.

Please ignore the issue. It must have been some glitch as my account tried to log on. Happily slaying daedra again... all is good!
    NA Mega-server
    Basilthwaite - male Nord Templar Ebonheart Pact (unwittingly looks like Hulk Hogan. Trying to find some bright gold breeches to match the persona.)

Arwen Basilrond - female Wood Elf Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion (this character is smoken', but she's been advised to quite due to 'elf reasons!)

Sir Basil Ozarian - male Imperial Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant (this character is titled, but not entitled!)
  • cybersam
    cybersam
    well... i'm not getting any emails... and support is ignoring me... for about a week now...
    so... i decided to post this on every post i find about "Access Code" (no matter how old) till the support decides to do its work...

as an info...
    i got such an email when i played on the beta...
    as i didn't really have the time to do it earlier... i activated my account about a week ago... and wasn't able to login due to this problem...
    so i already lost a week of my play time i already payed for (i did a pre-order on the digital emperial edition...)
    so now i'm disappointed by the lack of support....
    anyway...
    have a nice day/evening/whatever

too bad... i still have this issue... maybe others too...