The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

SnB heavy armor Templar advice

caseycurtis89_ESO
I have an Imperial Templar with heavy armor and SnB. I'm trying to find the best way to spend my attribute points.
As it stands right now I'm doing

Health: 5 points
Stamina: 3 points
Magicka: 2 points
Repeat

Any feedback on whether or not this is a good system or if i should be focusing more on other attributed would be great.

As it stands right now I want to be a Paladin like tank. Specializing in tanking in PvE and frontline support tanking in PvP. So far what I have has worked fairly well for me, I'm assuming it will be better if I get stamina/health/magicka regen enchants on my armor but I'm not sure.

Any feedback is appreciated!

If anyone is interested in trying this I will post my build and primary abilities (only level 21 at the moment however).
Edited by caseycurtis89_ESO on April 8, 2014 5:13PM
  • outlanderbz
    What weapons are you using in each weapon set and did you go more of a dps/tank split with the 2 load outs? I just hit 15 and was playing with a mace and shield and had vampires bane, shield charge, solar barrage, biting jabs, and a heal in my 5 slots. I liked it a lot but now am confused what to do with my second set now that I have it.
  • caseycurtis89_ESO
    My first weapon slot is 1h mace with rage end enchant increased attack speed trait shield with reduced chance to be crit. My second weapon slot I'm not sure what im going with, as it stands right now im using another 1h mace and shield with same enchants and then i just made my action bar more dps on that weapon slot

1st slot has (Tank)
    1. Honor the Dead
    2. Ransack
    3. Reflective Light
    4. Shield Assault
    5. Absorb Magic

2nd slot (Frontline Support)
    1. Ritual of Rebirth
    2. Deep Slash
    3. Reflective Light
    4. Shield Assault
    5. Repentance