Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For the love of bag space

Ako
Ako
please add crafting material bag vendors, make it cost gold or skill points or first borns to deadra but please allow a bag for 100 resource item types for a craft

e.g. chef's bag - can hold 100 stacks of food/drink crafting resources (and nothing else)
Edited by Ako on April 8, 2014 1:44PM
  • Ashenar
    Ashenar
    I'd even be happy with a separate bank for crafting goods only. (I hate to mention other games but the crafting goods bank in GW2 was great.)
  • SybleyStarfire
    Agreed. I don't need "bank" space as much as I need space for crafting. GW2 had a SUPERIOR system for this. Even with 1 craft in ESO you WILL run out of space unless you craft stuff as you get it - which usually means you will be crafting stuff you don't need. And you certainly can't look to the future and be able to craft for lower level alts or guildmates. Pppfffttt