The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Daggerfall banker.

mark.markandb16_ESO
Please can someone come up with a way of shutting her up. I am sooooo tierd of hearing the same script every time you open up either your bank or the guild bank.
Please plus 1 this if you too want to rip out her vocal chords. I guess it must be the same for the other factions too but a "disable dialog" button for certain main NPC's would really be appreciated.
  • scabrous_ftz
    scabrous_ftz
    ✭✭
    I just want more space around her. She's always mobbed.
  • dumbo
    dumbo

I guess you haven't seen the rivenspire banker yet (space = lol).
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agreed. Easily the most annoying script in the game.
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    rubbish! without borrowers and lenders how would we ever be able to buy or sell anything? ;)
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭

I do not agree with that post. In this game mob blocking is not possible and this is sooo good and well implemented, you can always click the bank.

I agree with the thread though and would like to hint here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/65749/hear-ye-hear-ye-borrowers-and-lenders-can-shut-up#latest
  • Cabot
    Cabot
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that would help is that if you are working in your bank vault and want to do something in the guild bank, (or any other function for that matter) you don't have to exit completely out of the dialog only to reenter and hear the "wisdom" again.
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    When new content with Dark Brotherhood will be released I want the quest to kill that.. talkative banker to be included. And to get reward from lenders. Or borrowers. I don't care :D
    Edited by Hellorush on April 8, 2014 12:31PM
  • Stonebreath
    I, too, have been annoyed at hearing the same things over and over again in the banks. As someone above pointed out, it's especially annoying when you need to open different things in rapid succession going from personal bank to guild bank to guild store and wanting to just mute sound entirely.

Personally I think that the bankers shouldn't say anything at all out loud. No matter what they say, it'll get old quickly since we visit the bank so much.
  • McUsher
    McUsher
    ✭✭
    *Signed*

But according to the mobbed bankers, i love the implementation how you can click through all other players, when they are "blocking" an NPC. So far i really love the system they invented (haven't seen this solution b4)
    Edited by McUsher on April 8, 2014 1:02PM
    Are you still old school or yet unprogressive?
  • Krym
    Krym
    ✭✭✭
    good think I do all my stuff in stonetooth :)
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aw heck - it's not just the bank. It's almost every NPC you have to interact with on a regular basis AND the one's you happen to pass regularly who run some piece of doggerel like 'I hear some stranger just saved the King's life..I'd like to buy that hero a drink'
    -I'd like to slit his damn throat! Oh wait...

Please, pleas put a mute toggle on these or set the script to run just once - that'd at least be realistic.
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    She gets on her damn soapbox about "moneylenders" every time I talk to her. Her defensiveness about her profession is annoying. We get it, you're special. Now shut up and give me a pen to fill out my withdrawal slip.

Also, we need more bank branches. There is always a mob of people clustered around her.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bank in EP starting area has this dude who spams two lines and and over and over... not even just when you talk to him, just all the time... much worse than Daggerfall.... "If you continue to break the rules, I will be forced to call the Guards!"
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC