The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Irritating Dark Elves - A Description of their Dysfunctional Beauty

Michan
Michan
✭✭
Long-shaped face, thinn silhouette cheeks and an out throbbing chin. Gray as a statue, varying from stone to a dusky night. Ears long as their maddened face and earnibs thick and circly enough to make you wonder if they have put a half piece of potato in them. Nose very narrow like a small pigeons beak and long enough to resemble a wooden stick cut off of a branch. The eyes, they are special. Almond shaped, with iris ranging from albinoic reddish to the blackest stone you will ever find. Hair of the whitest shade, hair roots of the reaper of death that plant down tired souls to grow on a pesky mans head.

Meet the Dark Elves, also known as Drows.
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michan wrote: »
    Meet the Dark Elves, also known as Drows.

Wrong lore and game. D&D is thataway =======>

Here, we are Dunmer. Or, if you prefer to use the Ayleid tongue, Moriche.
    Edited by MercyKilling on April 8, 2014 9:59AM
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • druidicwolf
    druidicwolf
    ✭✭
    No. We are legion, rulers of the Underdark. Our energy patterns are beamed far and wide. Feared by all we are banites wielding effulgent blades of energy.

Where we go Avada Kedavra follows, its light a beacon at the end of a rabbit hole. Our Moriquendi eyes never beheld the light of the two trees. We dwell in the halls of Svartalfheim, abiding, waiting, our time will come.

You will grovel at the feet of our Witch King, the chambers of Naggarond will host your end.

This Moriche omelette has more flavour.

Edited by druidicwolf on April 8, 2014 12:02PM
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    Wait ... what now.. My Dunmer is wondering what is going on here.
    Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
    Old Call of Cthulhu fact.
  • ethedead
    ethedead
    *sigh*. The Poet will not be amused
  • Delte
    Delte
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer are not Drow. Different world and game DDO is that way ---->

If people RP a Drow in this game they will be ignored by me or ridiculed in character.
  • druidicwolf
    druidicwolf
    ✭✭
    Delte wrote: »
    Dunmer are not Drow. Different world and game DDO is that way ---->

If people RP a Drow in this game they will be ignored by me or ridiculed in character.

Yea! I bet that Drow is shaking in his D&D boots now!

Edited by druidicwolf on April 13, 2014 7:58PM
  • MIng_ESO
    MIng_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Drizzt Do'Urden was strolling out of D&D Never winter into Elder Scrolls Online. He dropped a figurine to the ground and a gray mist turned into the shape of a panther, Guenhwyvar . 'I wanted you to see this amazing land, Guenhwyvar. We must return for I know this is just the place for Bruenor. If no one else discovers these lands it will also be a good place for him to hide now that they think he the King is dead.'

Unknown to Drizzt and even Guenhwyvar they are being watched. For In the world of Elder Scrolls things can slip upon even a dark Drow Elf and his cat from the astral plane.

Drizzt thought of Bruenor Battlehammer who was so bored after retiring and the loss of his kids, Catti-brie and Wulfgar. If only Regis, could join them. If only Drizzt could go back in time and bring them all. They began to retrace their steps excited about bringing friends back to these awesome lands. As they disappeared into a mist the owner of the watchful eyes leaped upon a white stallion. His guild will want to know about this.
    Edited by MIng_ESO on April 17, 2014 1:21AM