Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[HELP] Curing Lycanthropy

Phunny
Phunny
Soul Shriven
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to go to cure the lycanthropy disease? I've completed the questline and am a werewolf but I absolutely /hate/ it and I'd like to get rid of it. Any information would be appreciated, but a map of the location where I need to go would be excellent.

Thanks. :)
  • Jegergryte
    I have no clue, but I'm sure there's a book somewhere with the information ;)
  • Demiricus
    Demiricus
    Have you found any information on it yet? I'm in the same boat...
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    You want to get cured? but its the haught trendy hip thing to want to be a werewolf this season?
  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    Alyrn_Grey wrote: »
    You want to get cured? but its the haught trendy hip thing to want to be a werewolf this season?

Lol

• Aethiopeia
    Aethiopeia
    Soul Shriven
    Not until they actually become werewolfs. Theres no true reason to get lycantrophy unless youre for rp.
    Edited by Aethiopeia on April 9, 2014 1:41AM
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you have to fall in love with a moody teen vampire of something to become a werewolf? :#

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Phunny
    Phunny
    Soul Shriven
    I made this same post in another section of the forums, and I'm just going to copy and paste what I posted in the other thread.

Okay, I resolved it so I thought I'd come here to give the specifics of how to go about curing it, seeing as I was unable to find anything. You need to visit the Mage's Guild in Evermore, I'm not sure if the other Mage's Guilds have a priest NPC in them. Anyway, on the first floor there is a purple portal directly infront of you. You straight to the portal but do not enter, then turn left. The guy just hiding back there is the priest that will cure you. I think I had to pay ~600g in total, but I was approximately level 45 when this happened.
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this quite a few times, with player vampires also wanting to get cured. The funny thing is people are willing to pay 10k to get infected, even when people tell them in chat that it's not all it's cracked up to be. :D
  • Phunny
    Phunny
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah. I was a caster and went werewolf.. Biggest mistake.

But I never actually payed for a bite. Although I did just sell my vampire bite for 20k today :)
  • REzRyder
    REzRyder
    ✭✭
    Go the large city in your alliance's last zone, and head to the mages guild. Inside, you should look for the Prelate. This is the person who can cure lycanthropy and vampirism

Happy Gaming!
    REzRyder

Game on, Ride hard, Live free...
    Watch or come play live at http://Twitch.tv/RezRyder