The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[HELP] Curing Lycanthropy

Phunny
Phunny
Soul Shriven
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to go to cure the lycanthropy disease? I've completed the questline and am a werewolf but I absolutely /hate/ it and I'd like to get rid of it. Any information would be appreciated, but a map of the location where I need to go would be excellent.

Thanks. :)
  • Atyx
    Atyx
    The rumor is there's a shrine somewhere, your best bet would be able to keep a lookout for that.
  • Khastle
    Khastle
    ✭✭
    For Daggerfall Covenant you need to go to the Mage's Guild in Evermoore. Talk to the Priest Of Stendar to be cured. It cost me about 300'ish gold..it is a 2 part step. A small amount of gold for a donation... and then a larger amount for the cure.
  • Elember
    Elember
    ✭✭✭
    Can you get it just from fighting random Werewolves? Cause I have killed quite a few of them and I was wondering if I have the disease now....
  • Phunny
    Phunny
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, I resolved it so I thought I'd come here to give the specifics of how to go about curing it, seeing as I was unable to find anything. You need to visit the Mage's Guild in Evermore, I'm not sure if the other Mage's Guilds have a priest NPC in them. Anyway, on the first floor there is a purple portal directly infront of you. You straight to the portal but do not enter, then turn left. The guy just hiding back there is the priest that will cure you. I think I had to pay ~600g in total, but I was approximately level 45 when this happened.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phunny wrote: »
    Okay, I resolved it so I thought I'd come here to give the specifics of how to go about curing it, seeing as I was unable to find anything. You need to visit the Mage's Guild in Evermore, I'm not sure if the other Mage's Guilds have a priest NPC in them. Anyway, on the first floor there is a purple portal directly infront of you. You straight to the portal but do not enter, then turn left. The guy just hiding back there is the priest that will cure you. I think I had to pay ~600g in total, but I was approximately level 45 when this happened.

The CORRECT answer for where to cure Daggerfall Covenant is inside the mages guild in Evermore. However, the npc name is PRELATE SABINUS. Main floor, back directly across from entrance of Evermoore Mages guilds.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~