Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

sorcerer build ?

melimoo22
melimoo22
just wondered if my build is any good i have got crystal blast I, encase IV, endless fury I, frost touch IV and lightning form II. dunno if im doing it right. also what ultimate should i choose? im using a staff. is light armour the best ? Thanks in advance
  • Pixie123
    Pixie123
    @melimoo22‌ it really depends how younlike to play. There is no real right or wtong way in this game. If your going magika intensive attacks the light armour is a good choice. I would say whilst leveling also wear 1 peice heavy and 1 peice medium to level up those lines too. As to the skills pn your bar thats really up to you :) also im writing on phone pls forgive spelling lol
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    It's good to try what you think will work. As said above, there is no right or wrong. Just how you are utilising your abilities. I have a low level sorcerer that is using daedric summoning for a little distraction and I have two knock down abilities. Basically, when targeting a single mob she is unbeatable. With more mobs attacking things are a little harder.

Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the spells as I am at work ATM. I never usually use mages, but this Dunmer of mine is fast becoming my favourite character.
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not to throw in a shameless plug on my "guide" of sorts http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/63690/the-new-character-what-skill-to-take-guide

But, it could help you starting out.

I have a sorcerer at level 15 with just the 3 basic skills unmorphed and am pretty successful. But I have all 3 armors 15+, bow 16, Shield 16, and my class skills around 14-16 right now. I also have like 8 skill points left over and only invested in crafting (blacksmith, provisioning, clothier and woodworking). Once I figure out how I should go, I will at least have the XP to respec into whatever I need.

So not really a build, but a foundation for a sorcerer (or any class).