The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Special Crafting Stations

bloerrk
bloerrk
Hey guys (and gals ;) ),

I've got a question regarding the special crafting stations that can be found all over Tamriel. Everytime I visit these crafting stations for e.g. crafting heavy armor, it says that I need to research at least one or two traits for a set piece like Alessias Bulwark or Torug's Pact. Well, I already researched two or three traits for every piece of heavy armor, but I am still unable to craft set items.
Therefore: 1. Might these crafting stations be bugged?
2. Or do I have to research the traits directls at these crafting stations?

Thanks in advance for ye answers.

Best regards
bloerrk
  • Auale
    Auale
    Soul Shriven
    When you enter the crafting station it should tell you how many traits on each item you need to craft that item at that station. Like Lanalda Pond in Greenshade requires four traits on an item you wish to craft there.

If you have the traits required I would consider it a bug if you still can't craft anything there. Make sure you have the traits required and open a ticket if it still doesn't work. :smile:
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    I know for example, the two sets you mentioned need more than just two traits researched if that helps you any
  • PlagueMonk
    PlagueMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you just have to start researching all those items with traits on them instead of simply deconstructing them.
  • Castielle
    Castielle
    ✭✭✭
    bloerrk wrote: »
    Hey guys (and gals ;) ),

I've got a question regarding the special crafting stations that can be found all over Tamriel. Everytime I visit these crafting stations for e.g. crafting heavy armor, it says that I need to research at least one or two traits for a set piece like Alessias Bulwark or Torug's Pact. Well, I already researched two or three traits for every piece of heavy armor, but I am still unable to craft set items.
    Therefore: 1. Might these crafting stations be bugged?
    2. Or do I have to research the traits directls at these crafting stations?

Thanks in advance for ye answers.

Best regards
    bloerrk

The two sets you mentioned Torug's Pact and Alessia's Bulwark require more than 2 traits. I made a page here with all the info on these sets. Have a look. Hope it helps :)

Cas

• bloerrk
    bloerrk
    Thank you very much, you really helped me out.
    I really shold have read more carefully... Well then, let's start researching :D

@Cas:
    Thanks for this page, it is really helpful! Just bookmarked it =)