The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bag space is not a problem.

• Bluntski
    Bluntski
    ✭✭
    lv 45 prov, 45 bs and 21 enchanting. Never had bag space issues.
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    For the guy looking at numbers and doing maths.. one of the skills I am doing is provisioning...
    The level 1 - 5 recipes are not bad.. they use 8 different ingredients.. the 5 - 10 recipes use 6 of those and add 2 more for 10 stacks of stuffs. but at the 10 - 20 range your ingredients explode with one recipe needing 4 different types of grapes, different types of hops and wheat etc... I am only level 11 atm so am just starting to get the 10 - 20 stuffs and I counted 25 different ingredients in my bank. I did however just make a mule alt to hold my smithing tempers and trait gems tho so I have a little breathing room again.
    -
  • Kangas
    Kangas
    ✭✭✭
    Holding onto researchable items with properties is where I get most buried on inventory space.
    Having stacks to decon is the other inventory hog. If you dont mind stopping evey 30 min, throwing on tour full set of intricate gear and breaking everything down then rhat gets easier.

What I have done to ease this:
    * Mail items to my friend until I need them
    * Use detailed google doc spreadsheet to track what i have researched
    * send items to a friend to research so they can make a lvl 1 item when i need to research
    * decon sturdy and well fitted even if i havent researched them because they are too common
    * Dump all style items in guild bank i cant use
    * find a decon partner to swap items i create so we can clear mats and level faster
    * improve my intricate set to green as soon as i can start putting points into the passive that saveaon upgrade mats
    Edited by Kangas on April 8, 2014 10:34PM
  • Salsadoom
    Salsadoom
    ✭✭✭
    You are correct, the amount of space is fine..for one character. If you don't want to share items or have multiple crafting characters it is not.
  • Malediktus
    Malediktus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe intricate only gives added bonus when you salvage the item with intricate on it, not when you wear the items. I didnt test it yet thought
    51% or whatever would be simply too good if its on equip and stacks. over 400% bonus, so I believe the bonus is only when you decon said items. Just like the 125% sell price trait only works when selling the item and does nothing from equipping it.
    Edited by Malediktus on April 8, 2014 11:36PM
    @Malediktus --- Ebonheart Pact, EU-Megaserver