Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How Possible is a Battle Mage, inside has more info I am looking for as a toon.

Darkshadow1911
Hi, I am thinking about running a Sorc and having him to use a 2h Sword and where Plate, but I dont want to mess you my dps for endgame to bad. Will I be messing you a Sorc by doing that?

Also I am looking for a good guild where I can ask for advice like this, help with 4 man content, and when I make it to endgame content to join in.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a thread on the armor skills forum talking about sorcerer having a penalty to max armor value vs a nightblade, but I have no idea if it's true/accurate or not. I want to say wearing armor and using a weapon (with no passives) is the same for any class, but it looks like at least one person thinks otherwise.

That said you can't really mess anything up as you can respec all your skill points in your capital city. Though you might have to level up a different skill if you weren't getting any in it (I'd suggest 2 light pieces just so you're leveling light armor in case you want those passives later).
  • Darkshadow1911
    SO you can repec (cool thanks for that info), I am trying to make a toon alot like Doctor Who's the Demon Run show, the Monks on it. If you havent seen it or dont watch DW thats fine. Its guest a electric 2h sword plate wearing mage, the short run down.