Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Everyone Please List Your BROKEN/UNPLAYABLE Quests...

BuckeyeDha9reat
I saw a Few and am wondering who was having the same problems?.. :(
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    I forget the quest name but its in Bad Man Hallows. I cant throw the dirt on the fire.
  • Kroin
    Kroin
    ✭✭
    Im in Alik'r desert and i have none broken quests. Had some problem with the ghost in genumbra, but that was fixed with the patch.
  • Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quests that are bugged and impossible to complete but saved them in my quest log so I could eventually finish them and are grey quality now are....

Blood and Sand
    Honoring the Dishonored

So far most recent quest while in Bangkorai zone questing that is not possible to complete is...

The Heart of the Beast.
  • Brunlea
    Brunlea
    ✭✭
    "The Colored Rooms" after killing Molag Bal. A game breaker for me as I can't access Veteran content. The NPC doesn't spawn. Killed Molag Bal six times now.

I've heard this has been fixed on the US server though which if true is rather disheartening why they don't do the same on the EU one.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naval intelligence.

That captain NEVER appears,
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Vannor
    Vannor
    ✭✭
    None?
  • matthew.jwhiteb14_ESO
    The Initiation is bugged currently. After you find out stuff happens and you need to talk to your brother, he runs up stairs and there is an AOE happening at the door, I guess? where your brother is standing. It doesn't appear to do any damamge, but it keeps you in combat and you can't speak to your brother to continue the quest.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final Assault.

Main quest at the end of Coldharbour.

Gabrielle doesn't activate and now my progress has been stopped. Been trying for about 12 hours now and still no joy.

Only solution i've heard that works 100% is to wait for a server restart.
  • Phenomen
    Phenomen
    ✭✭
    Heart of the Beast is impossible to complete. Aspects are messed up and there is no Aspect of Speed at all.
  • lslingsby1984rwb17_ESO
    stuck on the army of meridia for 6 days now the *** king wont start dialogue so bad
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None so far.
  • AlchemyDevil
    AlchemyDevil
    ✭✭✭
    I have had far too many quests from level 1 - V5 to even know where to begin a list. In most cases support will not even reply to my tickets and I have simply had to abandon dozens of quests all over the map.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    none so far what are u lvl 2?

No.
  • steelfencing
    steelfencing
    Soul Shriven
    Liberation of Northpoint...... been trying to talk to the damn npc for 3 days and I'm not alone... at high times we there were more than 30 people yelling in chat trying to reset the quest... and even login in at 6am... the quest never did reset
  • Volcaetus
    Volcaetus
    Report to marbruk quest, after finishing shade of green...the queen is missing. Naval intelligence quest, captain siro does not appear. A Father's promise quest, Firwen isn't appearing outside tomb.
    Edited by Volcaetus on April 15, 2014 3:37AM
  • mike_skleinub17_ESO
    I forget the name, but its in Alik'r. Talk to Zarya after finding her body. She either doesn't spawn, or I see her there, but buy the time I get to her, she's disappeared again,. Once I was actually able to initiate the conversation, but she vanished before I could click a reply.

I've had a few others along the way, Ghost of Westry for example was broke for a long time, but was patched.
  • optmusprime
    blood and sand
    gargoyle did not show up
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having trouble with using the scroll on a dreaming cultist in stormhaven. Nothing seems to work when trying to use the scroll or I am doing something wrong.
    If I open my bag and click on the scroll to use it, it says I am too far away, but if i get too close to the cultist they attack.
  • steelfencing
    steelfencing
    Soul Shriven
    lightless remnant... the baron montclair never comes out of his pillar... so I can't kill him
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    none my main is 25 tho so got a while to go.
  • Marsey
    Marsey
    Daggerfall - Rivenspire - Foul Deeds in the Deep (27) - Osgrikh doesn't spawn.

Daggerfall - Bangkorai - The Heart of the Beast (40) - Aspect of Speed doesn't spawn.
    Edited by Marsey on April 18, 2014 6:59PM
    Daggerfall - Imperial - Sorcerer - 2Handed - Medium
  • soulclaw
    soulclaw
    ✭✭✭
    Forgotten Ancestry

I have finished the quest and need to talk to the quest giver, but there is no marker to show where to do so and the lazy and inept quest writer did not include the faintest clue to help find him.
    Edited by soulclaw on April 19, 2014 6:04PM
    Sweetie, can you show us on the doll where the bad man from Blizzard touched you?

• TheBloodartist
    I have had several quests that appeared broken, but relog always solved the problems.
    "Everything you can imagine is real."
    - Pablo Picasso
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    the heart of the beast

the aspect of speed doesn't spawn another aspect of guile spawns in its place
  • Eresiarca
    Eresiarca
    Quest: Bad Man Hallows
    I killed Bad Man 3 times but still the icon on the map is black and the tooltip says: "investigate Bad Man Hallows".
  • chrismcdonald1971_ESO
    chrismcdonald1971_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i have 3 atm
    Stonefalls-
    Protecting the Halls- Talk to Hrogar- This is after you have to fight the waves of goblins.
    There is a break in wave of goblins. Then they start coming again. You are never allowed to talk to Hrogar.

Shattering Mirror- Use Altar- altar bugged.

Deshaan-
    What lies beneath- Find proof of generals demise-
    Can not click on coffin in dungeon.

Auridon-
    Silent Village-
    Use Binding gem on weakened bear.
    Bears are not attack-able.
    Edited by chrismcdonald1971_ESO on July 4, 2014 3:17PM
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    In all VR+ and VR++ zones up to VR7 no problems with any quest so far
  • Runefell
    Runefell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hm... only one, really. At 'Army at the Gates' in Stormhaven, Gregory, the guard guarding the library, wouldn't load or appear. But after a reloadui or three, he finally did, so it wasn't game breaking. Oh, and the Wyrd Tree spirits speaking German, but that was quite a while ago, and I think that's been fixed.

Other than that, been pretty straight going. I must be lucky, as I encounter very few bugs that are just minor visual ones.
    Rune Fell- Dunmer Mag Sorcerer (DC)~The Adventurer
    Runed Claws- Khajiit Stam Dragonknight (DC) ~The Tank
    Rain Fell- Argonian Mag Templar (EP)~ The Healer
    Dragon Talon- Bosmer Stam Nightblade (AD) ~ The DPS

• Faustes
    Faustes
    ✭✭✭
    The Lost Patrol in Glenuumbra Cath Bedraud is still bugged despite patch notes saying it was fixed. I'm still unable to interact with the dead lion guard
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD VR10 Bankorai - The Waking Darkness. Can NOT interact with the Candle Stick your are supopsed to examine in the tomb. There is no Interactive spot!!! Just the White Location marker above the candle telling you to "Examine The Candle Stick".
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!