The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Let's talk a little bit about PHASING....

themagikz_ESO
I understand ZOS, you want it to feel as open-worldly as possible, but for once you have really grinded my gears harder than the rust between the dwemer machines.

I hate to go on really long rants, but I'll break it down for you since it's an incredibly difficult concept for most of your team to grasp.

- Public Dungeons should have a limit, upwards of 2-5 people MAX!
- Once the end-boss is slain, IT SHOULD NOT RESPAWN. (You have already encouraged the biggest FARM FEST on the planet when it comes to these.)
- Dwarven Oil should seriously cost 400 gold, but actually, to me it's only worth about 50 gold a pop since well, YOU CAN FARM BLUES LIKE CRAZY
- Once you have completed a dungeon, you should be PHASED OUT from the rest of the world who has yet to complete the dungeon to discourage farming.
- SAME CONCEPT WITH WORLD BOSSES, ONCE THEY'RE DEAD, KEEP THEM, oh idk, DEAD. (TL;DR only for the people who have slain them, they should not be farmable, IE PHASING).
- Phase things, like srs. World Of Warcraft got this right, and they spent months developing an intricate phasing system, you might want to call them and ask about it.
- Phasing keeps the world open, but fun for the individual who doesnt want 30 graverobbers poisoning his dungeon delving experience.

I'll be honest, I've never played Skyrim or any of the other Elder Scrolls games, but I was a soloist in almost any MMO I played until I needed help with a dungeon. I can't say I fully feel veteran's pain on this subject, but I can only imagine the struggle you're going through. Oh look, where's the end boss? "Pssst, over there where 10 corpses are on the ground and 20 people are swinging in the air".

FIX YOUR GAME OR HIRE A NEW TEAM. Sorry, first time I've paid for a collector's edition in a long while and been this disappointed.

Also, stop clogging up our BACKPACKS with useless crafting materials, PUT THEM IN A SEPARATE CATEGORY (See WoW).

And to those of you fanbois and girls out there who say "Oh lawds he's comparing it to WoW", I apologize, but when you see a good system, even if it's from the leading MMO, you need to let people know about it, they spent years developing things that these companies should mirror from the get-go.

PS: Haven't found a single chest in a public dungeon, (Filthy graverobbers)

ONE LAST THING.....

ADD A LOOT ROLL SYSTEM, NAOUGH!@#$&^!
"I'm just curious, why am I so good?"