Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ESO after Beta differences/improvements?

saix24
saix24
I played the beta and I enjoyed some aspects alot, but there were some aspects that I didn't like/thought were too plain, like the grouping seemed loose and didnt really feel connected like when playing other games as a group. Can you please tell me the major improvements/differences now that ESO is fully released please? I really want to buy the game but I can't find anyone talking about ESO vs ESO BETA differences. If all you can say is it's a totally different game then please do so it'd be music to my ears!

Cheers!
He's so cute and fluffy, and he collects mushrooms. Can we keep him? It's quite simple... We kill the Teemo.

Best Answers

• KidKablam
    KidKablam
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, if you're expecting major changes since beta then you shouldn't buy. Bugs were fixed and some things were adjusted in a minor way and obviously depending on when you joined the beta more was opened up, but at it's core it's going to be the same game. To expect a whole different experience isn't really logical.

I, personally, am more impressed with the game now than I was in beta, but I can't put my finger on anything changing that caused that. Perhaps it's just the freedom to continue playing after three days.
    Answer ✓
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy the game more then on beta. Properly az I can move on with less or none bugged quests. They did change some things but nothing major. I find it to be a nice ballance between solo a d group. I use groups for dungeons. Havn't been to cyrodill yet so an't compair.
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
    Answer ✓
  • johnnyvonrotten
    johnnyvonrotten
    Soul Shriven
    As others have said - largely the changes are bug fixes, and a few little changes here or there. But it's effectively the same game.

The starting area situation is probably the biggest change I've noticed - instead of Coldharbour, then 2 limited zones, THEN a major city, it's Coldharbour and then it drops you into the major city, and gives you an option to go back through the early storyline (which, honestly, you should do anyway b/c it's designed to get you leveled properly).
    Answer ✓
  • WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    Will mentioning that the problems and bugs I reported in beta weren't fixed at launch be off-topic?
    Answer ✓
  • saix24
    saix24
    Thanks guys for your responses, I think I'll take the plunge and get the game!
    @WhiteQueen totally relevant cheers!
    He's so cute and fluffy, and he collects mushrooms. Can we keep him? It's quite simple... We kill the Teemo.
  • WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    @saix24 wrote: »
    Thanks guys for your responses, I think I'll take the plunge and get the game!
    @WhiteQueen totally relevant cheers!

Good luck! I hope your play experience is better than mine.