Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bound Armor Morphes - Diffirent Looking Skins

Witar
Witar
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, i'm playing sorcerer and love bound armor skill, it looks really great and offers exellent protection without need to constantly press buttons. The only thing that somehow confuses me about this ability - it looks exatly the same after you moph it. If it would chande the way it looks after the morph from medium daedric to heavy daedric style (bound aegis morph for example) this skill would be totally awsome.
So, this is my opinion and appeal on this, dear developers :) Please add different skins to this ability.
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills,
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter.
  • rokimonsta
    I agree... Bound armor itself looks pretty bad. Morphs should at least show a visual upgrade.

I was pretty disappointed to find out the visual didnt change any post-morph.
    Options